APC UPS giving trouble on backup

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I am fed up with this company products & service, Once this brand used to be the best but not anymore.

My last ups from APC had to be thrown away exactly for the same problem 3 yrs ago & I bought another one now the new one have the same problem.

Buy new ups it works fine with zero problems on original battery for 18-20months then the time comes to replace battery, once I replace battery from their service center this problem start, the new battery has been replaced twice & same happened before 4 yrs too with another ups from APC. Eventually they tell me that UPS card is the problem which cant be repaired so I have to yet again change the whole UPS every 2-3 yrs & I hate to junk old electronic/electrical equipment.

By default it shows 39 mins backup since I don't have much load

2017-12-12_093951.jpg

When the power goes off then suddenly it shows only 4 mins backup "time until shutdown"
2017-12-12_094006.jpg

The actual load is still very less
2017-11-30_211652.jpg

Then just after that 4 min warning
the software shows this warning & hibernate my computer within next 2 mins
2017-11-30_211607.jpg

I buy these APC only bcoz then offer this auto shut down/auto hibernate option via software.

Can you recommend a pure sine wave UPS from other brands which have auto shut down/auto hibernate option via software?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Oh My! I just opened a new thread for a similar concern here What happens to UPS backup time once you replace the original one?

So it is not only me who is thinking like this.

Top Bottom