APC Ups 500VA for sale - 2 yr warranty remaining!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Broken In
Note : I'm currently holding this for someone while they pick it up. Although i'm still open to offers they will be valid only if my current buyers backs out.

I have an apc ups Back-Ups es 500VA for sale preferably to Delhi buyers.

I has purchased it in Sep 2005 and used it for 14 months after that as my primary ups. Unfortunately since i ran it from my inverter output in case of a power failure and since it didnt like my inverter's square-wave output i ended up damaging it.

Apc under their standard warranty procedure replaced it with a factory refurbished unit in full working condition along with a new battery.
It comes with a bill and 2 years comprehensive warranty on ups and battery as i was told by Apc.
You can check the warranty details at : *www.apc.com/support/warcheck/
Model No : BE500Y-IN
Serial No : BB0533003174

Now i've purchased and am using a new 650va ups which is working fine with my inverter so this is of no use for me.
I think it currently retails for Rs 1800 in the market so i'm expecting somewhere along the lines of Rs. 1200 for it since its a full working unit with warranty, bill and a new battery.

I would prefer Delhi buyers as i'm not acquainted with the logistics/costs of shipping such a heavy item. If i do decide to ship it outside Delhi the buyer will have to pay shipping charges extra on the above price.

Feel free to contact me by PM or by posting in this thread for any queries.
I have done a couple of deals here and some on ebay (with 100% positive feedback) so you can buy from me with confidence!! :D

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
is there any picture of the apc ups,, so that i can view,,, u are saying the new ones can be 1.8k then as per if we calculate 40% or 50% price,, it costs around 900Rs .,, so whats your idea..

Last edited:
OP
C

clank

Broken In
*img251.imageshack.us/img251/9619/dsc001172is7.th.jpg

Here you go mate, sorry for the delayed reply....been very busy.

I can do Rs. 1000 shipping extra if that suits you.
This is currently not active on ebay so no ebay product ID.

harikatt

In the zone
ok,,, can we set the price as 1000Rs for complete shipping also to my house near vijayawada,, i will let u know my shipping address.... if u agree,,,

hash!!

________
hmmm.... 900 bucks, and i'l bring my ship to the same place... lolz..
but that guy's already on it, so i wudnt intrude if the deal's set....

OP
C

clank

Broken In
@harikatt I'm really looking for a quick sale and the logistics of such a heavy item seem kinda scary to me so i'll get back to you if things dont work out with the other buyer (i've already done one deal with him earlier and buyer pickups are very convenient for me) Thanks for the interest and please dont mind :)

@hash ok mate, i'll even do Rs. 900 since you're picking it up and i just wanna get rid of it fast + get some money in hand ;) You can work out the timing details with me via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom