[Praise] APC - After Sales Service

Rohit1980

Broken In
I had bought an APC 1.1KVA UPS on August 2011. From last week onwards, the UPS was not taking load. Even though i had 2 years warranty, i misplaced my bill :). I contacted APC India by mail inquiring if I can still get the warranty without the bill.

Initially, i got the reply that bill is a must for availing warranty; but still he asked me to send my UPS details (serial no, make, address etc).
Once I sent those details, he asked me to perform some checks on the UPS to confirm if it is UPS or Battery issue.

I mailed the results today morning at 9 AM. Got reply back at around 12 PM that they will send a service engineer with in 2 working days and the work would be carried out under warranty. The service engineer called me up and by 4.30 PM he had replaced my battery.

Really, never expected such professional and excellent after sales service from APC :).

Thanks,
Rohit

Dude can u please give me some contact details..i have 2 apc ups both of their batteries are gone..i live in nasik..
i dont know any aps dealer here..i want to get them replaced with apc batteries..

OP
R

Rohit1980

Broken In
I mailed to this id: isbtech@apcc.com which is their customer care service and their reply came from indiainfo@schneider-electric.com.

Regarding their contact number, i have only the local Bangalore APC service guys number.
Their customer care support numbers are available here: Contact Us

Dude can u please give me some contact details..i have 2 apc ups both of their batteries are gone..i live in nasik..
i dont know any aps dealer here..i want to get them replaced with apc batteries..

Tenida

Gadget Freak
My APC 1.1 KVA died today :(
Are you sure they replaced the battery? because as per Warranty policy of APC: "The standard warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase . Apc standard procedure is to replace the original unit with factory reconditioned unit."

quicky008

Technomancer
My APC 1.1 KVA died today :(
Are you sure they replaced the battery? because as per Warranty policy of APC: "The standard warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase . Apc standard procedure is to replace the original unit with factory reconditioned unit."

How old is your ups and why did it stop working all of a sudden?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
How old is your ups and why did it stop working all of a sudden?

Purchased on 31/05/2011
For sometimes its giving me fail start now its totally dead but the fun part is that my 4 years old 800 VA Microtek UPS is still working fine.

quicky008

Technomancer
Today APC replaced my UPS with new unit :D

Glad to hear it buddy.I have an older 500 VA apc ups that is malfunctioning and needs to be repaired.I'd be grateful if you could tell me how I am supposed to contact their service center about this issue-please note that i am also from kolkata.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Glad to hear it buddy.I have an older 500 VA apc ups that is malfunctioning and needs to be repaired.I'd be grateful if you could tell me how I am supposed to contact their service center about this issue-please note that i am also from kolkata.

You should contact here:-
APC service center at Kokata
SYSCOMP INFOTECH (P) LTD.
H.G, Town More, Sodepur
Kolkata- 700113
Ph- 033-2595 0876/3486

quicky008

Technomancer
You should contact here:-
APC service center at Kokata
SYSCOMP INFOTECH (P) LTD.
H.G, Town More, Sodepur
Kolkata- 700113
Ph- 033-2595 0876/3486

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply-do they provide onsite support or will i have to carry my ups to their service center?

p.s.- my ups is not under warranty

Top Bottom