APC 1100 VA UPS from PrimeABGB.... question about plugs at the back.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Need to buy a UPS. Thinking of this one.

Buy APC | APC Back UPS 660 Watts/1100 VA | Buy UPS

Has anyone bought this very UPS from primeabgb? I don't want the input connections to be like they have shown in the image. I want normal input board. Where to buy?

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: The Offtopic discussion thread...

^^ Indian variant of that UPS comes with normal plugs, I have that, prime abgb could have uploaded a wrong image.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Re: The Offtopic discussion thread...

Need to buy a UPS. Thinking of this one.

Buy APC | APC Back UPS 660 Watts/1100 VA | Buy UPS

Has anyone bought this very UPS from primeabgb? I don't want the input connections to be like they have shown in the image. I want normal input board. Where to buy?

The connections you want (normal plugs) is available. But do make sure you talk to them precisely about that model before they ship it. Rest assured that model does exist, I just bought for me today.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Bought it locally. Unboxed it, plugged in and it won't turn on. No LED, no sound, nothing. I have been charging it since past 1.5 hours. Is it defective or needs hours and hours of charging before it works?

tkin

Back to school!!
Bought it locally. Unboxed it, plugged in and it won't turn on. No LED, no sound, nothing. I have been charging it since past 1.5 hours. Is it defective or needs hours and hours of charging before it works?
The LED does not tun on while charging, it will only light up with beep when ups is turned on by pressing the switch for a second.

You should charge it for 10hrs before using for first time.

PS: Due to safety reason, ups ships with battery disconnected, to use it open the battery compartment, and connect the open wire with the batt terminal by sliding it in, then put the battery in the case. The shops do this for the customers, usually.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Ok, got it working. There was no manual, just installation guide that just had meanings of LED colors. Thanks everyone.

Anyone who has this model, did you receive CD or manual with it?

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok, got it working. There was no manual, just installation guide that just had meanings of LED colors. Thanks everyone.

Anyone who has this model, did you receive CD or manual with it?
Nothing, did it myself.

Top Bottom