Anyone with some good games collection from Kochi,Kerala?

dizzy

Broken In
I don't know if this is appropriate but im desperate. I shelled out a butt load of cash for a system and my internet FUP kicked in after updating and setting up the system drivers.. I am stuck playing DOTA 1 in my new system! really sad...

So i came in here to reach out to anyone living near my place Kochi,Kerala who has some good game which they would be willing to share.
Digital/Hard copy anything il return it back:-D:-D

P.S I don't support piracy really:lol::lol:

Gollum

Collector
There is no use.
Many people here use Steam or Origin to buy games.
They will not share their account passwords - irrelevant - you cannot download anyway.
Also, even if they give you their hard copies of the games, you will still need to buy the game/key from the devs. - useless - you have no money (sad)

If you had a console then you may have been lucky.
Better call your ISP for additional Bandwidth.

anaklusmos

Youngling
Well it is possible he can Buy the games online ( would hardly need any bandwidth to do this) and anyone who lives locally can make a backup of the game so he can install it without even needing to download anything :)

OP
D

dizzy

Broken In
arey guys game like farcry 3 and the old dead space need steam? i want all off those old 1z with great story!! i missed out on all the games that released since the last 3-4 years!! So i hope you guys understand what i am asking here...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
AFAIK, Far Cry 3 uses uPlay and Dead Space does not have a standalone retail version.

Prashmith

Journeyman
I don't know if this is appropriate but im desperate. I shelled out a butt load of cash for a system and my internet FUP kicked in after updating and setting up the system drivers.. I am stuck playing DOTA 1 in my new system! really sad...

So i came in here to reach out to anyone living near my place Kochi,Kerala who has some good game which they would be willing to share.
Digital/Hard copy anything il return it back:-D:-D

P.S I don't support piracy really:lol::lol:

i have a broad colelction of hardcopy games sitting at my shelf ,unfortunatly i wish i was making a trip to kochy anytime soon (i may in next 1-2months) have some relatives over there

OP
D

dizzy

Broken In
i have a broad colelction of hardcopy games sitting at my shelf ,unfortunatly i wish i was making a trip to kochy anytime soon (i may in next 1-2months) have some relatives over there

yea? either ways i aint having any luck finding someone with games, so il wait for your entry... by the way would it be trouble if i asked you to list all the games u have?

Top Bottom