Anyone experienced in buying home from a Builder? I lost one reciept..need help!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hi

I have bought a house from Prestige Builders in Bangalore. It is bought on 24 installments (some by me , some by loan).
Some of the previous installments have been paid by the bank. The bank sends the check to the builder and we get the receipt .

Today I realized that for the October 12 (by bank) installment, I don't have the reciept.
Either it's been misplaced by me, or the courier .

Is it a problem? Can I get the duplicate receipt from the builder?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
This could be a problem if you are ever asked to produce all your receipts.
b/w, you can sure ask your builder to send you a duplicate receipt. In the meantime contact your bank too and ask if they could help you get the receipt.

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
This could be a problem if you are ever asked to produce all your receipts.
b/w, you can sure ask your builder to send you a duplicate receipt. In the meantime contact your bank too and ask if they could help you get the receipt.
Yeah , the receipts are important.That's why I paniked and created this thread.Was losing my sleep over it.
But I think the builder should be able to give a duplicate one, no

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yes, they would be able to give. A counter-part would be(should be) present in their office.

b/w You stayed 3yrs in B'lore and bought a flat too. Cool!

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Yes, they would be able to give. A counter-part would be(should be) present in their office.

b/w You stayed 3yrs in B'lore and bought a flat too. Cool!
It's been 7 years, but Job from 3 years.
Bought a flat since I was wasting away my money , so I thought it was better to invest there/
But I'm in a hugggggggge pile of loan now :p

Top Bottom