Anybody pooling in for ESET Smart Security 4 License?

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Hi All,

I wanted to buy an ESET Smart Security 4 License but a single license would cost Rs1,199/-, but if we buy 4 licenses together, it cost Rs2695/- ie Rs674/- per license.

So, if anybody want to pool in Rs 674/- each for the remaining 3 licenses, please let me know so that we can buy it and split the licenses among ourselves and save some dough!

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Hi All,

I wanted to buy an ESET Smart Security 4 License but a single license would cost Rs1,199/-, but if we buy 4 licenses together, it cost Rs2695/- ie Rs674/- per license.

So, if anybody want to pool in Rs 674/- each for the remaining 3 licenses, please let me know so that we can buy it and split the licenses among ourselves and save some dough!

why dont you goto techenclave.com and buy single licence for 600 bucks.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Hi All,

64 or 32 bit?

Top Bottom