Anybody heard of Ogame.org???

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo people,

One of the most famous and Popular internet gaming is Ogame, register at www.ogame.org 4th Universe, name ur planet, and goto search and find the alliance PIOH, Its a space game, its really enthusiasm nd very interesting, i don wanna spoil ur r feelings now, join me at Ogame.org Register to 4th Universe--->login---->Search---->PIOH Alliance!! nd send an application!!

Laters

rohanbee

Padawan
Ragnarok is becoming huge in south east asia. Went on a tour to a couple of countries in that region and saw so many things and incidents related to this game........
there are gaming parlours, merchandise, magazines dedicated to this game........

OP
I

imported_Bharath

Broken In
Ragnarok not famous in india!

Ragnarok is nice but its strategy and many don like that game, I was talking about Internet Browser game that is ogame., I would've had more links only if our country or my city hosted game server like Medal of honor servers or call of duty and so on, Anyway Goodluck for those who r willing to join me and my comrads

OP
I

imported_Bharath

Broken In
Ogame is Unique

Yeah i know bout other browser games, But Ogame is Unique, its very advanced and interesting, Its spreadout over many countries, Just give it a try, www.ogame.org Register 6th Universe, Search for PIOH Alliance, or you can goto *users.cjb.net/pioh/pioh.html and put ur opinion there :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom