Any User of New Dell Inspiron 15R

himgar

Broken In
Has anyone bought the new Dell Inspiron 15R with IB processor? not the special edition but simply 15R.

Freedom.Forever

free speech, forever
I've been pretty much disconnected from market(because of exams) and didnt knew that a new inspiron is available. but I am totally satisfied with my inspiron. it heats, but I dont think the heat can reach burning threshold even while playing high end games if the wents are open and you use a cooling pad.
build is better than I thought. kb is nice. hinges trouble me few times. screen is good, laptop looks elegant too. not a single time I felt a lag since my purchase. I was once copying a 8gb file from c: to d:, opened chrome, firefox and copying 4gb file to usb 3.0 wd hdd and editing a photo in photoshop without a glitch with (copy job was ofcourse slow)

to sum up, this is the best you can get with a home laptop(mid-range laptop). if you need performance then go for higher end laptops like XPS and asus full hd n55sf(not sure if a new model is available with a 3rd gen proccy), if your budget allows you.

but i would recommend you to get 3rd gen proccy laptop

Top Bottom