Any Shops In Bangalore To Buy iPhone Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
If someone knows any shops in Bangalore where you can get iPhone accessories like screen protector and cover etc. please let me know.

I tried looking on net, there are few good ones, but i would like to try one on iPhone before buying. I am ordering the Invisible Shield, but want to look out for more options.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
You can checkout the Reliance iStore in MG Road, its next to Spencers SuperMarket.
You can also try the Apple Store in Forum Mall.

OP
dd_wingrider

dd_wingrider

In the zone
checked out the Reliance iStore last weekend, was pretty disappointed. Actually they should rename it as Reliance iPodTouch Store, cos everything for iPhone was out of stock while loads of things for iPod touch were available in bulk. Even some shops on brigade road had more iPhone accessories then Reliance iStore :|

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Imagine store (apple store) in forum is the best place for this.

Also check in X-cite store in koramangala (opposite to meghana biryani, near jyoti nivas college)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
checked out the Reliance iStore last weekend, was pretty disappointed. Actually they should rename it as Reliance iPodTouch Store, cos everything for iPhone was out of stock while loads of things for iPod touch were available in bulk. Even some shops on brigade road had more iPhone accessories then Reliance iStore :|
BTW did they stock mac books? I had recomended a mac book to one of my client and asked him to visit the iStore to have a look the Mac Book. I dont want that person to visit iStore and get disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom