Any reviews on NXG Electronics Xtab A10 ?

SahilAr

In the zone
Well D10e has poor battery and a little bit dull screen, apart from that every thig else is par with all other Allwiner A10 based tabs, even xtab and funbook is also same A10 based tabs
I don't know about battery issues but one thing i am sure is about the screen..it's really very awful!And Please don't speak anything against D10e,or you may get screwed up from Tenida..thank god..i somehow managed to protect myself from him.

gauravbh1

Right off the assembly line
In my opinion NXG Xtab A10 is better than Micromax funbook.

Here why :

1) Funbook and Xtab A10 has got exactly the same specs except that the Funbook's battery is 2800 mAH where as Xtab has got 3600mAH.

2) Funbook 4 GB is worth 6500/- whereas Xtab A10 4GB is worth 5700/- and the 8GB version is 6700/-

No offense to Funbook fans. YOu can just compare the two
Funbook : Micromax :: Funbook
Xtab A10 : NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd

gauravbh1

Funbook probably has got better pre installed apps. But i don't really see that as an advantage. You can install apps from Google Play.
Price wise Xtab is economical.
Specs wise both are same. Infact Xtab A10 has a 8GB variant as well and the battery is better in A10.

daveson

guys what are the main and exact difference between xtab a10 veedee d10 and micromax funbook apart from the price.

miltus_31

Broken In
AFAIK xtab has better usb datacard support. But the funbook supports only the supplied one.
Correct me if I am wrong.

atal

micromax support says only tata photon ec 156 supported thats downside.
micromax generally dont release updated firmware thats downslide

you can buy on seventymm.com with citibank card with CITI20 coupon and get the micromax device for 5750 and get tataphoton for free. this way price equal to nxg 4gb and photon free.

daveson

ya you are right we will get tata photon free but what i think is that xtab a10 is better than both funbook and veedee d10 with a stylish look, metallic back panel, 1.5 gz processor and very good screen quality i suppose, what do you guys say???

SahilAr

In the zone
Oh no,did i made a wrong decision or what!
I got an email from Snapdeal near about 20 mins ago that my funbook is shipped and will be delivered tomorrow.
Should i accept it or get Xtab/Veedee tab,please reply :(
Here are the details of my Order:
Pickup Date 15 April 2012
From New Delhi
To Sonepat
Status Cnee'S Add Incorrect/Incomplete/Not Loca
Contact Customer Service

dabster

In the zone
AFAIK xtab has better usb datacard support. But the funbook supports only the supplied one.
Correct me if I am wrong.

That is correct : see this List of USB dongles supported by NXG Xtab A10 » NXG Blog
One of the deciding reasons for many including me.

rajan1311

Padawan
sorry for bumping an old thread...but finally got to review this tablet (which was the initial query)..

NXG Xtab A10 review

dabster

In the zone
Got this a week, finally set this up. Screen Quality is just fine and this is thinner than micromax funbook and similar tabs.
Though has anybody checked on the available memory ? seemingly its available in the range of 80 to 130m only (Rest is where ? ICS ? - something I am trying to figure) and I think that is one of the reasons dolphin hd browser isn't so smooth on this device.

Top Bottom