Any reviews on NXG Electronics Xtab A10 ?

iSLaND

Broken In
Hi everyone,

Was wondering if any one got their hands on - NXG Electronics Xtab A10

More Specs and info on their page:

NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd

With 1.5Gz Arm8, 7" Capacitative Touch, Android 4.0 ICS, 4/8Gb internal, 512mb ram, USB port and 3600mAh battery, it seems good.

Especially 4Gb for 5490 and 8Gb for 6690 Rs.

4Gb is currently sold out, so some of you might have got it in your hands!

I'd like a review pls.

Only thing its missing is SIM slot.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Better get Veedee D10 ICS 4.0 Tablet from ebay.
Veedee D10 Capacitive 7" Tablet PC - Android 4.0 - Cortex A10 MID - WIFI 1080P | eBay

Review of Veedee D10-
*techforumindia.com/index.php?topic=6157.0

OP
I

iSLaND

Broken In
@Tenida Thanks for your reply.

Though I do not see any major difference between NXG and VeeDee - specs are very comparable and both are local players. Pros and Cons listed are almost similar.

rajan1311

Padawan
I dont think its all about the specs..anyways, has the A10 stock arrived? I think many have perordered it and its yet to come..

Tenida

Gadget Freak
1200x800,USB on the Go,Bluetooth,Data Card Support(many companies except tata): are all these features present in Micromax Funbook?

You will find this feature in over 25- 30K device not in 6.5K priced device.

SahilAr

In the zone
You will find this feature in over 25- 30K device not in 6.5K priced device.

I think NXG has some models which do provide that resolution,USB on the go and most importantly "Bluetooth" which Fun book unfortunately fails to have!
And NXG models are priced 6-7.5k!

SahilAr

In the zone
links?

How often do you use bluetooth?

I am sorry,i was mistaken the Bluetooth feature is not there in Xtab A10.And Bluetooth is used for sending/receiving files however it's not very fast but convenient than connecting that USB cable for transferring files.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I think NXG has some models which do provide that resolution,USB on the go and most importantly "Bluetooth" which Fun book unfortunately fails to have!
And NXG models are priced 6-7.5k!

Dude there's no NXG Tab which have got 1280X800 resolution screen. How could you demand everything in 6.5K budget tab!!! Its not possible....You have to spend more to get these fancy features.
Btw. every model from nxg tab comes with 800X600 Resolution.
NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd
NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd
NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd

SahilAr

In the zone
Dude there's no NXG Tab which have got 1280X800 resolution screen. How could you demand everything in 6.5K budget tab!!! Its not possible....You have to spend more to get these fancy features.
Btw. every model from nxg tab comes with 800X600 Resolution.
NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd
NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd
NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd

Ok,i am really sorry for that..but now i need to make a decision between Xtab and Fun Book which do you suggest me to buy?

joy212008

Right off the assembly line
confusedddddddddd

confused regarding what to choose.......
d10 or d10e or xtab a10
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
plzzzzzzzzzzzz help

SahilAr

In the zone
Tenida, the e version of veedee has 1.3 mp camera and 2 usb ports and has all winner A10 Processor which Micromax Fun Book doesn't have!

Top Bottom