Any one needs a redmi 1s(no extra charge)

Rain_moris

Broken In
I am here not to sell or to bargain about it.
I just happened to get one extra redmi 1s. On today's sale.
If any one want it I can put his address and his phone number. And put payment to cash on deliver.
I REPEAT I will not charge any extra MONEY.
Contact me here

mandeepsandhu3

New to this forum
I am here not to sell or to bargain about it.
I just happened to get one extra redmi 1s. On today's sale.
If any one want it I can put his address and his phone number. And put payment to cash on deliver.
I REPEAT I will not charge any extra MONEY.
Contact me here

i want this very much
plz contact me at ~sniped~
i will be very very thankfull to you

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Me too. I have a Redmi 1S in my cart. If someone wants I can ship them too.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Still you have? Its for my colleague so I can get the address and confirmation tomorrow only. Is that okay? Block one till then

Well the cart still shows one. But I don't guarantee for how long it will be there.
I can put your address of course. You can send me the address through PM.

amjath

Human Spambot
Well the cart still shows one. But I don't guarantee for how long it will be there.
I can put your address of course. You can send me the address through PM.
Sure bro, tomo by 11 I will send. If I is removed by fk also np :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]: Dude, the Redmi 1S is out for delivery! :O
That is some fast delivery!! In under 24 hours!

Say to your colleague about this and to be prepared to pay for it. :p

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]: Dude, the Redmi 1S is out for delivery! :O
That is some fast delivery!! In under 24 hours!

Say to your colleague about this and to be prepared to pay for it. :p
Wth tomo only he is getting salary :p he is doomed. The address which was giving is office address, Tomo he won't come to office. He is doomed.
*hides*

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wth tomo only he is getting salary :p he is doomed. The address which was giving is office address, Tomo he won't come to office. He is doomed.
*hides*

You should not hide. If the product is not delivered successfully, onus lies on me. Since in the eyes of Flipkart I am the one who ordered the product under my account. Things you can do:

1. Arrange money from somewhere (as a colleague, you can help and later he should give you money. That you can do only if there is enough trust.)
2. He should call Flipkart and ask them if it can be delivered after 2 days maybe Monday.

amjath

Human Spambot
You should not hide. If the product is not delivered successfully, onus lies on me. Since in the eyes of Flipkart I am the one who ordered the product under my account. Things you can do:

1. Arrange money from somewhere (as a colleague, you can help and later he should give you money. That you can do only if there is enough trust.)
2. He should call Flipkart and ask them if it can be delivered after 2 days maybe Monday.
Lol its a joke. He received a message. We discussed all the money things and all before booking itself don't worry.
The SMS says he will get it before 7pm today.
BTW In order to track I need your email id, I got tracking id from him. Can you pm me :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Lol its a joke. He received a message. We discussed all the money things and all before booking itself don't worry.
The SMS says he will get it before 7pm today.
BTW In order to track I need your email id, I got tracking id from him. Can you pm me :D

I guess you didn't check you PM. I sent you the screenshot of track on PM yesterday. And here's the update:
*i.minus.com/idYmMYBPcqqio.JPG

Gollum

Collector
I guess you didn't check you PM. I sent you the screenshot of track on PM yesterday. And here's the update:
*i.minus.com/idYmMYBPcqqio.JPG

You could have given your account login credentials so that he could buy with it.

Top Bottom