Any mobile have Features like N70

martincrow

Broken In
Hello,
I was using Nokia N70 for last two years, but i dont know how it encounter an problem and the phone is dead now, i sold it. Now i have a new phone from Samsung, but i want to know is there any mobile phone which has the same features like N70, i really liked that phone, and now it is discontinued by the company. I am searching for the same features like multitasking, it was really a great experience to use N70. If you people can suggest me some devices which are functionally same to N70 then it will be great. I have a budget of 10-12k.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your feedback and replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1. LG Optimus One
2. HTC Wildfire S (if you can up budget to 14k)
3. Nokia E5 (if you want Symbian)

OP
M

martincrow

Broken In
1. LG Optimus One
2. HTC Wildfire S (if you can up budget to 14k)
3. Nokia E5 (if you want Symbian)

Thanks a lot for suggestions, i really appreciate your recommandations. But i want to buy a Nokia phone, so if you can suggest among Nokia series then it will be great.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Thanks a lot for suggestions, i really appreciate your recommandations. But i want to buy a Nokia phone, so if you can suggest among Nokia series then it will be great.

Check E5 then if you are okay with qwerty. It's the best Nokia device in your budget. If you have any chance of increasing budget, check these:

1. Nokia C6-01 Symbian 3 full touch device
2. Nokia C7 Symbian 3
3. Nokia E6 touch and hard qwerty Symbian 3 anna device.

OP
M

martincrow

Broken In
Check E5 then if you are okay with qwerty. It's the best Nokia device in your budget. If you have any chance of increasing budget, check these:

1. Nokia C6-01 Symbian 3 full touch device
2. Nokia C7 Symbian 3
3. Nokia E6 touch and hard qwerty Symbian 3 anna device.

Thanks bond, i liked E6 amongst them. And will buy that as soon as possible.

Top Bottom