Any good phone @ 11k

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Go get a O1 like every other noob does and enjoy the easy life >> NOM

p>S:even free help is not given any consideration thesedays....it is frowned upon..

HEY READ THE RULES AND FAQ SECTION A HUNDRED TIMES YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO MAKE PERSONAL COMMENTS ON ANYONE..

btw
Galaxy 551 uses same processor as Galaxy 3. slow.

THats one of the major reason that people are buying a 01.......Samsung shouldnot have compromised on proccy speed....

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
@Androidfan
dude it was not at all meant for you so chill......
I was specific there and NOM to any O1 user .......
after all ZTE Blade is not one for which i will stick my head out......by all means buy what you feel like.....

"Just stop trolling all the threads mate..."
Hey nothing like that,stop following my trail .... :grin:

@OP
i agree to invest 10k without warrant is risky...i posted same didn't i .....
That is the only turn down for the offer nothing else.......and u can call me under n00b...dosen't change anything......so even if i called u one if you are not one then does is really matter......

"son-of-rich guy"
that's serious ilzam(pardon the usage) on me...first time.....maybe i came out the wrong way....

p>S:i know the value of 10k if u get my point.....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
"son-of-rich guy"
that's serious ilzam(pardon the usage) on me...first time.....maybe i came out the wrong way..

Hey man dont call me names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@OP
what have you finally selected to buy?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Androidfan
dude it was not at all meant for you so chill......
I was specific there and NOM to any O1 user .......
after all ZTE Blade is not one for which i will stick my head out......by all means buy what you feel like.....

"Just stop trolling all the threads mate..."
Hey nothing like that,stop following my trail .... :grin:

@OP
i agree to invest 10k without warrant is risky...i posted same didn't i .....
That is the only turn down for the offer nothing else.......and u can call me under n00b...dosen't change anything......so even if i called u one if you are not one then does is really matter......

"son-of-rich guy"
that's serious ilzam(pardon the usage) on me...first time.....maybe i came out the wrong way....

p>S:i know the value of 10k if u get my point.....

If that's the case, i wouldn't have opened this thread.

And all we care about is warranty, for this only, i searched for a link who is selling locally, so that i can claim the warranty, but unfortunately no one did.

And it's not about blaming, all about learning. But you gone bit overboard by telling this

Go get a O1 like every other noob does and enjoy the easy life >> NOM

Anyway, don't be like this in future. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
O1 P500, as of now. Even my mind is hovering around SE X10 for it's qwerty but the specs is crappy... So have to stick with O1..

Good Choice....try to overclock it to 700 MHz ...then not only its fast but stable....dont take it over 710 MHZ (max)...may fry the proccy

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Once I got banned by a admin(Dont know who) when I logged back in got a message-

YOu are banned for 24 hours
Reason- looks like you are after you"re post count

Although the ban was lifted in a few hours(before 24) it felt very bad :(

Probably for spamming, they banned you. But hey, you are back. :grin:

Good Choice....try to overclock it to 700 MHz ...then not only its fast but stable....dont take it over 710 MHZ (max)...may fry the proccy

No idea to OC it, until i face any slight lag. Or i feel to do so.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
go get a O1 like every other noob does and enjoy the easy life >> NOM
all right. I want to purchase an Android fone within 3 hours. yeah, right. My budget is exactly 10k. yeah, right. Can you tell me a better fone?? No, you can't.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ :rofl:

May be ZTE blade. wait for 10 days it will arrive at your doorsteps and you can claim warranty from singapore, for that you need to go there and say "please gimme warranty".... :D

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
all right. I want to purchase an Android fone within 3 hours. yeah, right. My budget is exactly 10k. yeah, right. Can you tell me a better fone?? No, you can't.

....too hypothetical a scenario ;) ...are you serious...then OP is too late coz acc to your constraints it is too late now :grin: .....

So 3hrs criteria is a must to if one wants a O1 or else one might have other thoughts....agree about warranty but this is too much....
What you are talking about is logistics so that is not meant to be discussed here...
p>S:btw why the 3hrs criteria? in a hurry or what......

ThinkGeek@@

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys, I'm also looking for smartphone in 11k to 15K price. I have found Galaxy Ace S5830, but i am not sure it's worth of buying or not. I hope to hear back from some of u with good options. (Hey OP, Please don't mind i am asking question on ur thread because i am looking same help as u)

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hi Guys, I'm also looking for smartphone in 11k to 15K price. I have found Galaxy Ace S5830, but i am not sure it's worth of buying or not. I hope to hear back from some of u with good options. (Hey OP, Please don't mind i am asking question on ur thread because i am looking same help as u)

Yes... Galaxy Ace is a good phone. If you like the looks of that phone, then buy it. Also consider LG Optimus One phone... similar internals... slightly smaller screen, camera.

ThinkGeek@@

Right off the assembly line
Thanks @AndroidFan, for your reply, yeah i am considering to buy Galaxy Ace S5830, Is there any other good option in this range or if i extend my budget 2K to 3K. because i heard in Galaxy Ace S5830 Video Quality is not good, Correct me if i'm wrong.

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Video quality is VGA. If you can extend 4k, you can get the Galaxy SL for about 19k. Excellent screen with 720p video recording but you'll miss out on camera flash.

I'd rather stick to the Ace.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Too much off-topic, (Thats ok) and thread hijack... :D Guys increased the budget to 18k ( ;) ). Please suggest some good phones for that budget....

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ 2.1 OS. Man, that is not fair. Even O1 comes with 2.2...

How about Galaxy Ace, any better than Defy?

EDIT : Guys any phone with front-facing camera at this price range? (18k)

Top Bottom