Any games like POPWW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukasa

Broken In
Guys I need to know of games of PRince of Persia - WW type. Can you help me out. Preferablythe game shud have similiar graphics, action etc

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Well if you liked the combat of Warrior Within, then you are gonna absolutely adore Ninja Gaiden. Mind you it is a really tough game, but an excellent game at the same time. Go buy it today (i.e. if you have an Xbox).

Also try out Prince Of Persia - The Sands of Time.

OP
K

kukasa

Broken In
abhijeet_ghosh said:
Well if you liked the combat of Warrior Within, then you are gonna absolutely adore Ninja Gaiden. Mind you it is a really tough game, but an excellent game at the same time. Go buy it today (i.e. if you have an Xbox).

Also try out Prince Of Persia - The Sands of Time.

Thanx
I checked out NG in gamespot. It is really goodlooking. but since I dont have XBOX, can u suggest something in PC

netcracker

Journeyman
You sound to me a TPS Fan(Third person Shooter).but sadly this two years it has mostly been with FPSe's.I dun know many games but this are few:
1.Metal Gear Solid 2
2.BloodRayne2
3.Forgotten Realms Demon Stone
4.The Punisher
5.Scrapland
6.Sid Meier's Pirates
7.Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
8.Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
8.Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
9.Hitman 3:)

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
wait for Prince of Persia Kindred Blades ....

u could also try Pirates of the Carribean .. the graphics is good ...

anubhaw

Right off the assembly line
if u liked POP WW, u must play Star Wars Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy....
its better than u can imagine....
cool light saber moves,force powerz n acrobatix....
n lotsa hack n slash axon....
i think u SHUD play it....

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Lord of the Rings : Return of the King was a good one ..but it was too short ....

What about Thief : Deadly Shadows

Biplav

In the zone
lord of the rings: the return of the king is lovely. u will live the moves and actions and the characters.
a must try.

Charley

Just Do It
biplav said:
lord of the rings: the return of the king is lovely. u will live the moves and actions and the characters.
a must try.

Exactly .... I played that on my m8's comp. It was really gud......

:)

Biplav

In the zone
but bad yaar now i dont remember whom i have given the cd and unable to find a site or p2p where i can download.
everywhere i go i find the latest offering- lord of the rings: the battle for middle earth!

OP
K

kukasa

Broken In
where in Kolkata

deathvirus_me said:
Lord of the Rings : Return of the King was a good one ..but it was too short ....

What about Thief : Deadly Shadows

Thanx all u guys. Now i really have a good dbase of games i wud like. really. can u guys tell me where do i get the games in Kolkata. I study in mangalore and have to rely on friends and seniors for games. if only i knew the place in my hometown, kol, it wud be easy for me.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Hey kukasa .. u live in kolkatta eehh ... me too ... just check out Music World or Planet M ... Also check out the video arcade below New Empire .... but the shops are a bit late in getting games ... about a month or so sometimes ... there's also a game outlet in New Market ... just walk straight in from the entrance towards new Empire ...

OP
K

kukasa

Broken In
deathvirus_me said:
Hey kukasa .. u live in kolkatta eehh ... me too ... just check out Music World or Planet M ... Also check out the video arcade below New Empire .... but the shops are a bit late in getting games ... about a month or so sometimes ... there's also a game outlet in New Market ... just walk straight in from the entrance towards new Empire ...
Thanx deathvirus. we will get along well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom