Status
Not open for further replies.

giganticvis

Right off the assembly line
Whenever I install antivirus for my pc after the internet is connected(before I had no internet connection), my pc slows down and hangs very often. But this problem was not seen earlier. I am confused that is this the problem of my pc or the antivirus? I am currently using Kaspersky Internet Security 7 and have airtel broadband connection(24 hrs.). I'd like to know which antivirus would be good for me.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Whenever I install antivirus for my pc after the internet is connected(before I had no internet connection), my pc slows down and hangs very often. But this problem was not seen earlier. I am confused that is this the problem of my pc or the antivirus? I am currently using Kaspersky Internet Security 7 and have airtel broadband connection(24 hrs.). I'd like to know which antivirus would be good for me.

ur antivirus choice is right.............but it surely is a memory hog..................
If u want a virus-malware-spyware free internet experience, get used to this slow-down..........
KIS is superb but .......................is a burden on ur PC:D;)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Use Antivir Free or Avira or AVG8 if you need a low resource hogging antivirus. Kaspersky is kool but is a memory hog for your system.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol u crazy ?
Antivir and Avira are the same AFAIK
Its called Avira Antivir

sakumar79

Technomancer
If you are using a legal version of KIS 7, you can upgrade to KIS 2009 ( KIS 8 ) by downloading the trial version from their site and installing it... The license key will be automatically updated...

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom