Best Suit : KIS 09

[Personal Views]

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
can any body tell me that which one is better in overall performance

quick heal total 2008
kaspersky internet security
norton antivirus

I would recommend you Zone Alarm Internet Security 8. It has got many features and will always keep your PC safe. It has got Firewall, Antivirus(on access), Antispyware, Parental Control, IM Security, Email Protection, Spy Site blocking, Browser protection, Identity protection and other many features. I am using it currently and am sure of what I am suggesting you.:smile:

mrintech

Technomancer
Try out these links and you will definitely opt for the best one:

* Best Free Anti-Virus: *www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-anti-virus-software.htm

* Best Free Security Softwares: *www.techsupportalert.com/pc/security-tools.html

* Check the Effectiveness of your Security Softwares: *mrintech.com/test-the-effectiveness-of-your-firewall-anti-spyware-anti-virus-now

Hope above helps ;)

OP
rohitshubham

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
yes, thanks to all

i have bought kaspersky and when trired to download eicar test file it did not even allowed to download it.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
yes, thanks to all

i have bought kaspersky and when trired to download eicar test file it did not even allowed to download it.

Last edited:

mad_max

Journeyman
yes, thanks to all

Posted again:
yes, thanks to all

nice choice indeed,but the funny thing is that my kis7 didn't give a damn about that test file,or maybe outpost's hips module got to it first who cares.btw did you buy kav 2009 or kis 2009? kav 2009 doesn't include a registry guard,just my 2 cents:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom