Another Cool Illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Another Cool Illusion

See the dot which is in center. Move your head forward and backwards. As your head moves closer to your monitor and then back away from your monitor, the circles will appear to be spinning.

*www.imgx.org/pfiles/7218/5078.gif​

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You had already posted this here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=814439&postcount=22

trublu

Ta da !
oye KoolKid,kahin tu wohi Vaibhavtek to nahin hai,jo bematlab ki baatein baar-baar likhkar apna post count badhane mein laga rehta hai?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
oye KoolKid,kahin tu wohi Vaibhavtek to nahin hai,jo bematlab ki baatein baar-baar likhkar apna post count badhane mein laga rehta hai?

Tum dono ko sharm aani chahiye, KoolKid ko vaibhavtek maante huye.......:shock::shock::shock:

He isn't like vaibhavtek. He is different........He doesn't post for the sake of post count and also this thread was in the Chit Chat section.......So, does it bother you both.......?? :rolleyes::D:p

And IMHO KoolKid has full right to be on the forum.......:D:D:D

And wese bhi you all know that vaibhavtek was the Jaan & Shaan of the forum who used to make the forum lively.:rolleyes: :D Jaese hi wo gaya tha, forum boring ho gaya tha......;)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
guys donot go offtopic post whether u like the illusion
Yeah, I liked it....

Would it be good if I post some more Illusions here??

Lol....I've an email forward which has all the Illusions you've posted.....:D

Anyways, hows this (Maybe old):

*img528.imageshack.us/img528/272/image006ap3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom