android under 15k

rohanz

Journeyman
Hey
I lst my phone so i need a new phone preferrably an android which haz the following things

• under 15k
  • touch screen
  • big apps market
  • java
plz help gps and wifi are optional

the_souvik

Addicted
Ya Galaxy 3 is a good option. If u buy one plz have in mind about future updates. Some companies are too lazy to upgrade their android . I think there will be a price cut very soon in sub 15K cat. So wait some.

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
plz tell the phones which get upgraded to new versions as i ws planing to buy htc tattoo but it dosent gets upgraded

so shuld i get x8 and pls tell me if it will get upgraded to froyo

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
plz tell the phones which get upgraded to new versions as i ws planing to buy htc tattoo but it dosent gets upgraded

so shuld i get x8 and pls tell me if it will get upgraded to froyo
HTC Tattoo is one of the worst Android devices ever made. what's your budget btw?

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
Rs 15000 plz tell me plz..

how about htc wildfire...???

or samsung spicia

or maybe samsung I7500

or galaxy 3 or 5

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
plz hlp me gyuz to choose between sony x8 and htc wildfire

if you are okay with using old OS (may get 2.1 update next month), go with X8. Though wildfire has better RAM and better OS, the low resolution display makes it look like a cheap mobile. Text and webpages looks pathetic and I think you can understand how photos and videos will look.

Aditya11

Journeyman
Galaxy 3 is the BEST smart phone under 15k, better than even Wildfire due to marginally higher resolution. I am using it since 20 days now and its absolutely splendid.

Top Bottom