Android Tablet within 15k with GPS and bluetooth

parthi2929

Broken In
Dear all,

I am looking for a cheap good tablet to hang on my hall so that I could use it whenever needed for many day-to-day activities (before tablets, I was thinking of small PC for this but that required kb, mouse, mounting system for them, etc and not cool).

The idea is to have it on always without much power considerations and any mess associated with PC. Hardware should be minimal and no wiring hassles. So a 10 inch tablet sounded a good choice.

Samsung 10 inch tabs are beyond budget and could not convince myself to invest such huge money for that (for which I could almost buy a core i5 PC)

I was looking for a cheap tablet with GPS and bluetooth capability (3g not problem because anyway its going to be home with wifi). I need GPS because I dont want apps not installing/crashing/working without GPS. Not sure if GPS BT would work (browsed abt that too, looks like thats very difficult as no native BT support usually in budget tabs, I will have to share GPS via apps though it would be same place always.

So here is what I need under 15k

1. Capacitive (min 5 point, some cheap ones sell 2 point)
2. 10 inch (must)
3. GPS (must)
4. BT (must)
5. Wifi b/g/n
6. Android ICS (not lesser)
7. 3g built in (preferable, if dongle support, should be able to use any dongle unlike micromax funbook which only supports tata)

I also thought of buying android mini PC with a bigger capacitive monitor (though it resulted in wiring hassles but it would be cool) but those monitors cost very high.

Kindly help me with your advice.

There is one chinese product I came across that could satisfy my need at 13k (Sanei N10) but dont know how much reliable it is.

Thanks and Regards
parthi2929

Top Bottom