Android phone within 10 to 15K

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Its the Snapdragon S3 chipset mate, if I am not wrong. And those are really powerful. Cortex A9 I guess.

Snapdragon S3 is a family of chipsets, the one in Desire C has the lowest possible model of S3... The QSD 8255 (S2) is around 15% faster than a MSM 7225A (S3) at stock speeds..
But QSD8255 can be oced to a whopping 2.0 ghz, which gives speeds better than all budget dual cores

avoid Xperia J at all costs..seriously who in their right minds would spend 15 k for an adreno 200 ? LOL
Xperia Sola is good, but there are some issues with it, that are coming up lately

If OP wants to go for One V, then id suggest a Neo L instead.. ( same everything but bigger screen and less price)

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I have a new suggestion. OP should look at the Micromax A116 Canvas HD.

My friend only want from htc, Samsung or maybe from Sony. Also, as explained initially he is migrating from bb. His usage will also be similar. Importance will be for mail usage, with good talk time and battery backup and browsing.

diagus

Journeyman
for 10k
how is htc desire s at 9999(ebay dealer warranty i know the risks) but is this good value for money
than huawei and xperia tipo

Top Bottom