Android phone upto 14k

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay,Will your Micromax Nitro get ANDROID L? Custom roms?
End of discussion

I'd rather have a stable build of android on better specs than a latest build of android on inferior specs.Not everybody uses custom ROM's

Well, since the OP has decided to go for the Moto G, no point in taking this any further.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
what?? :lol: :lol:
Moto G is undoubtedly the better phone
MMX comes nowhere close in terms of quality,build,updates,service etc

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I'd rather have a stable build of android on better specs than a latest build of android on inferior specs.Not everybody uses custom ROM's

Well, since the OP has decided to go for the Moto G, no point in taking this any further.

Dude,Nitro is still on 4.4.2 and trust me MTK sucks, my mom has a phone powered by MTK and battery drains like hell

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol you could have got Samsung Galaxy S5 for 15k(13.7k after coupon) on eBay.in as there was a pricing error and 131 people were able to get it.

$hadow

Geek in making
yeah MTK performance is terrible,not high-performance terrible,its terribly slow for even opening basic apps
rather get a SD200(bare minimum cpu,anything below is bad) atleast it can handle basic stuff properly and even some HD videos and even games properly

yup for sure

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Are these 1st gen moto X going to get the new moto voice features supporting whatsapp, facebook, youtube?

good question
i think it might because the hardware most definately supports it,max to max cyanogenmod or some other rom maybe bring these features to 1st gen

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
The first gen Moto X is scheduled to get Android L update. Most likely it will come with the standard Moto software too.

Top Bottom