Android phone upto 14k

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
I am sure you are kidding right?

Why would I be kidding ?

The Mediatek 6592 is decidedly more powerful that the SD 400.

*kyokojap.myweb.hinet.net/gpu_gflops/

Adreno 305 :

MSM8228
MSM8628
MSM8928

(Snapdragon 400)
450 MHz
21.6 Gflops

Mali 450MP4

MT6592
MT8392
700 MHz
41.8 Gflops

The Mali GPU doubles the performance of the Adreno 305

Since both chipsets use cortex A7 cores the one with the higher clockspeed will win in both single core/multi core performance

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Why would I be kidding ?
Lol I wasn't talking about the performance only, I mean how could you compare Motorola, a 25 years old manufacturer, with Micromax, a hybrid of China and India, who have started making phones from I don't know how long ago, don't care really?

Or brand value doesn't mean anything to you?

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol I wasn't talking about the performance only, I mean how could you compare Motorola, a 25 years old manufacturer, with Micromax, a hybrid of China and India, who have started making phones from I don't know how long ago, don't care really?

Or brand value doesn't mean anything to you?

Does brand value mean anything to a person who buys a Xaomi ?.BTW, Micromax has a good enough brand value and besides people who buy phones in this price range are looking to get the best for their money(I mean't specs wise).

That is why you see such rave reviews for the MI3 on flipkart and trash reviews for Samsung

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Does brand value mean anything to a person who buys a Xaomi ?.BTW, Micromax has a good enough brand value and besides people who buy phones in this price range are looking to get the best for their money(I mean't specs wise).

That is why you see such rave reviews for the MI3 on flipkart and trash reviews for Samsung
Oh okay, I get your point now. You are talking about other people but not you and mine, in that case you are correct.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Dude if you want a freaking Micromax nitro you get it man.
Moto G is superior in every freaking aspect.

Will the great micromax nito GET ANDROID L? NO.even if it will,probably sometime next year when moto g users are enjoying Android M

- - - Updated - - -

Specs aint everything man -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway man [MENTION=261170]AbhMkh[/MENTION] Micromax does have a better brand value in India :) . Will just wait for micromax to release their OWN phone and not a re branded one .. waiting for the cm micromax phone

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Also, what about self esteem?
I heard people with self esteem don't buy Micromax phones.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
what?micromax?good reviews??!! nah their phones are poorly made
even xiaomi and one plus one quality is more plausable
micromax phones go bad very fast,lacks updates,uses mediatek cpus which arguably heat up faster,have worse battery life,lag is noticeable and has issues regarding compatability with alot of apps
i myself regret buying two mediatek "quad core" tablets

ohh and no unofficial roms and proper root methods either thanks to a closed source on mediatek

$hadow

Geek in making
Mediatek has finally reveled its source code so now people can expect custom roms to show up soon.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Mediatek has finally reveled its source code so now people can expect custom roms to show up soon.

only for android one handsets
no point though because android one is stock android anyway,good for future updates though after it loses support or something

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Moto G is much better than Micromax canvas. The OS is much much smoother, the gaming is good too, Also you will get Android L and M for Sure.
Nitro probably will never get it.

Anyway,It's better to wait still the end of this month,I'm doing the same as snapdragon 410 phones have already started coming out (Grand Prime) but sadly it aint that great due to touchwiz

- - - Updated - - -

\

The noob"est" comparison ever

If noob means based on facts, then yes IT IS the noobest comparision

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

:lol: devs won't surely buy those phones when they already have trusted devices available. Custom roms take lot of work and people buying these cheap rebranded OEM phones won't really be interested in rooting and flashing stuff :|

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
:lol: devs won't surely buy those phones when they already have trusted devices available. Custom roms take lot of work and people buying these cheap rebranded OEM phones won't really be interested in rooting and flashing stuff :|

+10000

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Hahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

If noob means based on facts, then yes IT IS the noobest comparision

Okay,Will your Micromax Nitro get ANDROID L? Custom roms?
End of discussion

$hadow

Geek in making

Indeed it is true. But since CM has come up I am expecting more to follow up.

- - - Updated - - -

only for android one handsets
no point though because android one is stock android anyway,good for future updates though after it loses support or something

No idea regarding which deices code they provide. Never got interested in any MTK processor it was just a heading which I read some where :-D

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Indeed it is true. But since CM has come up I am expecting more to follow up.

- - - Updated - - -

No idea regarding which deices code they provide. Never got interested in any MTK processor it was just a heading which I read some where :-D

yeah MTK performance is terrible,not high-performance terrible,its terribly slow for even opening basic apps
rather get a SD200(bare minimum cpu,anything below is bad) atleast it can handle basic stuff properly and even some HD videos and even games properly

Top Bottom