1. Budget?
30,000 INR can stretch upto 32000 INR.

2. Display type and size?
IPS and minimum of 5 inches

3. Dual sim?
Optional

4. Preferred choice of brand?
Sony, OnePlus, HTC, LG

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Flash, front camera doesn't matter.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
good to have 4G ready, but not important

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Primary - Camera, Gaming and phone calls, music
Secondary - Internet and social media

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Sony Xperia Z2, Oneplus One, LG G2

10. Any other info that you want to share
Inclined more towards Xperia Z2 due to it's sound, camera and excellent display in addition to water/dust proofing.
OnePlus One and LG G2 are priced lower. Both have excellent build and decent cameras. -- has really clouded my final decision.

I'll be travelling out of India in another 2 weeks and not sure about LG or OnePlus One's after sales service.

I would say get Xperia Z2...... It has much better battery life compared to others.
Avoid Moto X2, my suggestion

Z2 has self cracking screen issue, which has been reported but still chance of getting such a phone might be 0.01% as only those who got problem would put it up online. Just buy it, if gets cracked within 6 months, you will get a replacement from Sony (due to ADP, my friend dropped his Z1 n its back glass cracked, whole phone was replaced)

Self cracking of back screen has been reported in Nexus 4 also but my phone is fine for the past 2 years

Also if you are able to get Z3 at 35k, better get it due to even brighter better display & better camera(more tweaked)

Last edited:

The Volstagg

Broken In
[MENTION=118334]markerOne[/MENTION] the chip, processor and RAM of oneplus one and Sony xperia z2 are almost same. And oneplus one, though cheaper than z2, is much powerful. But what I personally feel is, as oneplus one runs on cyanogen OS, it can have bugs which may lead to 'crashing of apps' scenario.. It have been around us for a couple of weeks that oneplus one is facing touchscreen issues... If all such issues have been fixed, go for oneplus one ( oh ya.. When u go out of India, please check whether there is OPO service centers nearby)...

Otherwise I recommend you purchase Sony xperia z2... It is best buy for your price range (strictly)

Top Bottom