Android phone budget 10000

Don't know about 1S but Redmi 2 has a good camera, better than Zenfone 5(and obviously Moto G2)............
I personally never used a zenfone 2...

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
xiaomi devices are out of question as there is no service centre in the city. had a talk with someone who (stays 5 houses down the line) owns redmi device and he was crying as he had problems in that.

Don't know about 1S but Redmi 2 has a good camera, better than Zenfone 5(and obviously Moto G2)............
I personally never used a zenfone 2...

I don't agree with the zen phone 5 camera part. If you consider it good then you should try redmi 1s. The latter has much better cam, especially front.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys,

I am also looking for phone under 10K.Any suggestion?
What about the Asus Zenphone 5

its a good overall phone but it depends upon your need. what are those? fill-up the questionnaire first.

- - - Updated - - -

Will recommend Moto G2. The camera of Moto G2 has improved as compared to its last gen version. Plus you'll love it's stock android. It's a good hassle free phone. Go for it.

Moto G2 camera isnt all that great
better than Zenfone 2 yes but not at all better than Zenfone 5

almost bought Moto G2 but right now no seller delivers to my city. some time back they used to so will check again.

- - - Updated - - -

just now saw Honor 4X. its not given any where what screen protection glass it has so i assume there is none. apart from that, it looks good.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
id still stay clear of these chinese brands such as xiaomi,Huawei etc for the simple reason that despite good specs and price,its not worth losing out on after sales
Asus and Moto have better after sales imho

I am constantly going from one city to another- Mumbai-Pune-Mangalore for business etc and Asus and Moto seem consistent throughout
cant say the same for huawei(had a huawei a while back,got it as a gift)

xiaomi devices are out of question as there is no service centre in the city. had a talk with someone who (stays 5 houses down the line) owns redmi device and he was crying as he had problems in that.

- - - Updated - - -

its a good overall phone but it depends upon your need. what are those? fill-up the questionnaire first.

- - - Updated - - -

almost bought Moto G2 but right now no seller delivers to my city. some time back they used to so will check again.

- - - Updated - - -

just now saw Honor 4X. its not given any where what screen protection glass it has so i assume there is none. apart from that, it looks good.

I recently ordered a Honor 4X for my dad after researching a lot.....
It doesn't have Gorilla glass for sure & company also doesn't claim to have any scratch resistant glass....

After reading user reviews & reviews by websites, i came to conclusion that Honor 4X is better than A7000 in terms of display, camera, battery life & lesser heating, whereas A7000 has better sound & is lighter by around 40g

Huawei phones are good.... They have been is business for a long time, much longer than Lenovo, Xiaomi...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=70138]silicon_fusion[/MENTION],if you already have iphone 5c & your usage is just whatsapp,browsing & some outdoor pics then get windows lumia 640.also start a new thread if you want a more detailed discussion.

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah for that price the phone is a good device. And I guess the lollipop rollout is either going to start or has already begun.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
If i buy Lenovo A7000 from flipkart, will there be any Warranty issue?I asked in Local Big Retailers and they say that i will be deprived of it.

Top Bottom