Android phone around 15k. really confused

spm

Journeyman
Now I want an android phone around 15k can extend the budget if it is really worth it.
So here goes
1. Budget?
15k can be max extended to 20k if it would mean better usability, productivity and/or future proof.
2. Display type and size?
anything between 4" to 4.7"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?
HTC, Sony, Samsung (is the built is not that bad),
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
Touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
Camera is not on top of my priority list but something decent for the occasional snaps wills be enough.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
Android - wants the customization and lots of apps.
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
Wifi, 3G,
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
Just usual apps from playstore and only casual games. No heavy gaming.
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
The main usage will be calls, internet browsing (reading stuff) and social networks, music, videos and casual gaming in that order of preference.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Xperia M when it is released
Xperia L for 15k
Xperia SP for 20k
Nexus 4 for 21k
12. Any other info that you want to share
The battery will be my foremost concern. So I want a phone with good (very good) battery life. Thats the number 1 priority. Web browsing, screen quality, and call quality are important too.
Now I had almost decided on the Xperia L for 14k. Then its price went up to 16k. Then I got confused. whether it would be better to get xperia SP since it has the best battery here.. AM totally confused guys. Please help me.

OP
S

spm

Journeyman
sorry for that. 8GB is not suffient. Its now that I notice that its an 8GB varient. So I guess the nexus is out of the picture.
Is the SP justified over the XL for that price.

quagmire

Allllright !
Check this deal : (From another thread)

today I saw this deal on tradus valid till july 31st ...Nexus 4 for Rs.22861

I think its the lowest I have seen yet

Get 10% OFF on Google Nexus 4 Smart phone at Tradus | SaveMyRupee.com

OP
S

spm

Journeyman
sry guys the money just got diverted and i cant wait till next month for the phone. So decided to settle for 15k range. Cant extend upto 20k. So I guess will have to go with Xperia L. Any other suggestions. Also which is the best deal for the XL now. Will be ordering within 3 days. Once again am really sorry guys.

Top Bottom