android-kaju-katli-campaign

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
With over 500 million devices out in the world, Android is the single largest modern mobile OS. And it is open source, supported by dozens of manufacturers globally. Ever since Google unveiled the first Android back in 2008, smartphone penetration and growth has multiplied every passing quarter. Today budget is no longer a constraint to own a smartphone. We want to Thank Google for the wonderful gift to mobile computing! But at the same time, also ask - why this Kolaveri with India?

At the last I/O event Google proudly announced that Android has grown 500% YoY in India. That's Huge! And being closer to the scene given the nature of our business, we sure know that Android dominates both the indexes, i.e., sales and popularity. What affects us is Google's choice of names for Android versions. We love JellyBean, but have grown up eating Jalebi. Honeycomb may be delicious, but we crave for Halva.

On behalf of Android fans in India, we are launching The Kaju Katli Campaign. KajuKatli is delicious, a part of our lives since childhood and every mention of the delicious Cashew & Ghee mix excites us. Let's urge Google to name the next version of Android as Kaju Katli. It even goes with their naming scheme that has risen in alphabetic order:

Cupcake > Donut > Eclair > Froyo > Gingerbread > Honeycomb > IceCream Sandwich > JellyBean > K...!
Sign the campaign below and share it with the world. We would send a delicious box of Kaju Katli and your messages to Google CEO, Larry Page and Android Founder, Andy Rubin!
Source:Android Kaju Katli Campaign | PriceBaba

Yeah but sadly name is set for key lime pie

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am sure they have already come up with some name and already begun development on it. Hell, I think they have already made a list of all future releases before hand.

Edit : Like I was saying, the next android release is Key Lime Pie: Here's The Name Of The Next Release Of Android - Business Insider

randomuser111

Technomancer
I'd join in only if I get 1kg Kaju Katli Free :p
On a more serious note, it would be AWESOME if it were to actually happen. But unfortunately it's next to impossible :-(

Top Bottom