Android: Dual-Active Dual Sim Phone

sreddy

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

I am planning to purchase a Dual SIM and Dual-Active phone. i.e. When I am on call with one SIM, If someone called the other SIM , then he/she should be getting the wait Tone. From my end, I should be able to see the other call and if required, I can switch the calls on the fly. It would be great if I can get Android phone with these features? If not available with Android, then suggest me a phone without android also. Thanks for your help.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
there are no such phone from Samsung or any other android phone IMO..

if you really want this feature.. purchase any cheap chinese(dual/triple/quadruple) SIM phone..

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
@sreddy Such facilities are available with Samsung Phones.
But avoid Android ,as you will poor battery backup.

Better check out Start II Duos (Dual Standby)
Samsung Star II Duos C6712: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

OP
S

sreddy

I am OK with any other good phone as long as it supports Dual-Active feature, as decribed in my question.

How about this one

LG GX500 All Phones - LG's new dual SIM Phone lets you live two lives with Just one Touch - LG Electronics IN

"With its call waiting function it is also now possible to have multiple active calls at the same time.". Is this the only phone available with this feature?

Looks like this one also will support Dual-Active feature..Not 100% sure though..

Samsung B7722 - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
How about this one

LG GX500 All Phones - LG's new dual SIM Phone lets you live two lives with Just one Touch - LG Electronics IN

"With its call waiting function it is also now possible to have multiple active calls at the same time.". Is this the only phone available with this feature?
yes it has that feature.. bt u shud try in showroom also..

Looks like this one also will support Dual-Active feature..Not 100% sure though..

Samsung B7722 - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG

No its not dual-Active

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
this wont be available easily.. you have to search locally..

i knw one model.. its quite simple and cheap n most important its Dual Active.. Nktel A200
purchase this one if you are okay wid the brand..
wud cost around 1.4k

outlook

All GSM/CDMA dual sim mobiles are by default dual active, I guess. I'm using Karbonn KC750 which is gsm-cdma dual active mobile.

Currently, looking for GSM-GSM dual active android mobile. No luck yet.

Top Bottom