Android based Smartphone within the range 10-15k .

var1989

Right off the assembly line
1. Budget
10-15k ( Can stretch it to 16k MAX )

2. Display type and size - anything between 4" to 5"

3. Preferred choice of brand?
Reluctant about buying XOLO and Micromax, need a phone which will last 2-3 years, I might be making an uninformed assumption but I've observed these brand phones need After sales support quite often and have also heard that people are not satisfied with it . But if they are worth it , then ready for it.

5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
Touch

6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
Good camera is required. I have an LG Optimus L9, great phone, but terrible camera. The user in question here is less concerned about performance ( Apps and gaming ) and more interested in the camera quality.

7. Preferred operating system - (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
Android only

8. Preferred connectivity options - (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
3G ,WiFi

9. Preferred applications - (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
The usual that comes with Android.

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
Camera and Internet, extensively. Gaming, not so much. And tend to multitask a lot , so should be able to handle the switching seamlessly

11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Xperia M -

Xolo Q1000

LG L9 P765 - To be frank , I love this phone , but its a little outside my budget . So want to make sure that there are no other mobile phones out there that are equal (or better ?) than this one before I go ahead with it .

12. Any other info that you want to share

Well basically , I need a mobile phone which can put out a smooth and seamless UI without much effort . The mobile phone that I am trying to replace is a Galaxy Pop (which has almost no internal storage at all ) . So I guess internal memory becomes a factor as well. :p

Thanks in advance for all the Input ! :-D :wink:

sushovan

In the zone
OP Copied *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/179131-android-12k-good-camera-decent-ui-s-s.html frame to frame :-o :p

Xperia L.

OP
V

var1989

:-D:wink: Didnt want to type the whole thing ... but the type of user is kinda different . ;) and just wanted to be a bit more specific :D Wont happen again ! And Sony Experia L looks amazing ! thanks !

ashs1

Padawan
yeah..if camera's not much of use for you, wait for moto g. !! it handles multitasking pretty nicely !!! :)

OP
V

var1989

Hey ,
Sorry for not replying earlier ... had some trouble with the network . And also after having a lot discussions and arguments with myself , have decided to shell out 4k more . And till now I have heard that Micromax Canvas Turbo is a good deal for 20k . Any more suggestions ?

Thanks a lot for the suggestions till now .

vishnov

Journeyman
yes you should wait for moto G. that mobile is built to last and will be happy to accomopany you for next 2-3 years and will get all latest updates beforehand.

Top Bottom