1. Budget?
22k-28K
2. Display type and size?
screen size not more than 4.9
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Apple or LG nexus (no sony )
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
best cam available in the budget
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
Android or IOS
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
3G and wifi
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
Calling,Camera,social networking,gaming
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Iphone 5 or Nexus 4
12. Any other info that you want to share
plz enlighten me on the comparison between iphone 5 and nexus 4

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^^Nexus 5. you can not get latest apple device at that price and Ony 4S you can get. but nexus 5 is much better choice iMO.

randomuser111

Technomancer
It depends on your personal preference. Hardware wise there isn't much of a difference between N4 and IP5.

With the IP5 you get much better build, audio quality, camera, battery life, and a more fluid experience overall. But it's got a small screen ( probably that's a plus for you) and iOS isn't really as "open" as Android.

With the N4 you get a bigger screen and all the plus and minus points of Android :p

So you need to make the choice based on your priorities.

Puneet247

Broken In
I dont think the comparison is between N5 and iphone 5 but b/w andoid vs ios as it looks like in your case( if the screen size doesnt matter that much to u). Just google for pros and cons for both. But my personal advice would be to go for n5, atleast u can say that u have the latest(if u got confused).

Why you don't want Sony ??
For a compact phone in Android, you can look Sony Xperia ZR & ZL. Both are more handy than N5(ZL has same width as N5, but smaller in length)
Sony Xperia ZR vs Sony Xperia ZL vs Google Nexus 5: Compare Mobiles: Flipkart.com

As you mentioned you need best camera in budget, I think in Androids, ZR & ZL have best camera, within 28k (leave S4 Zoom). ZR has best battery life among the three. N5 & ZL would have approx same battery life. In terms of performance, N5 is surely the winner but performance isn't everything.
Also N5 doesn't have SD card slot. Moreover there is no major upgrade in 4.4 over 4.3(which both the Xperias will soon receive, currently they have 4.2)

Also check this, you can get ZL @ 25.5k
Sony XPERIA ZL - 16GB - Black Smartphone | eBay

Top Bottom