Android 5.0 for Moto E

No people are saying that you can. Flash without root, and for moto e XDA guyz are saying that it is pretty good without lags. Good reviews from them.

A

amit.tiger12

^^^^ okay... i thought after 2nd gen they will start rolling out lollipop update.. but still nothing.. :(

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thought they will provide moto E update after releasing moto E 2nd gen. no update till date, tired of waiting for official lollipop update will either get custom rom or dump this phone altogether:-x.

Even rooting this phone is such a pain in ass.

In future i am not getting any moto phones.:evil:

A

amit.tiger12

5.1 have all fixes... I think they will directly give 5.1 instead of 5.0..
:)

A

amit.tiger12

That would be a bad idea. If the direct update of 5.1 came it would be going to make the user force to make a factory reset.

As I told you, it's 5.1 you will get.. google it :)
I always preferred/did/told flashing updates... Don't mess with that messy OTA thingy.. It can ruin your device.

As some of you might know, we've been testing Lollipop 5.0.2 upgrades on Moto X (1st Gen), Moto E (1st Gen) and Moto G with 4G LTE (1st Gen) in several regions. In parallel we have started testing Lollipop 5.1 which was recently released by Google. Given the improvements in Lollipop 5.1, we have decided to move all efforts to upgrade these devices directly from KitKat to Lollipop 5.1.

Last edited by a moderator:

$hadow

Geek in making
As I told you, it's 5.1 you will get.. google it :)
I always preferred/did/told flashing updates... Don't mess with that messy OTA thingy.. It can ruin your device.

For good or for bad. This will tell how the devices react to the lollipop. Since 5.0.1 partially messed all the devices and devices are still suffering from memory leak. I am hoping for 5.1.1 to fix this.

A

amit.tiger12

For good or for bad. This will tell how the devices react to the lollipop. Since 5.0.1 partially messed all the devices and devices are still suffering from memory leak. I am hoping for 5.1.1 to fix this.

hey don't worry, on my nexus 5, 5.1 works better than 5.0,5.0.1,5.0.2.. its better update always..
5.1.1 is not coming... it's going to 5.2 directly I guess.

$hadow

Geek in making
hey don't worry, on my nexus 5, 5.1 works better than 5.0,5.0.1,5.0.2.. its better update always..
5.1.1 is not coming... it's going to 5.2 directly I guess.

Mine N5 is also working fine. But N7 2013 goes sluggish after 2 days of non restart. Even chrome opening takes like 10 sec.

A

amit.tiger12

^ ohh

- - - Updated - - -

Android 5.1.1 Spotted In SDK Manager, Suggests New Lollipop Update Is Right Around The Corne

Top Bottom