Analyze Your 2014's Year Resolutions

$hadow

Geek in making
Well my resolution of going through the year as a healthy person has taken a big hit as I am still suffering from Jaundice for the past 10 weeks.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Disappointed that you couldn't complete your resolutions of past year for whatever reason? Help is here:
10 Websites To Help You Stick To Your 2015 Resolutions

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
As for me, I could only keep 1 out of those three resolutions!!! Which one I did keep is anyone's guess!!! :lol:

As a side note, I forgot that these were the resolutions I made!!! Way to go memory!!! :cry:

R2K

In the Zone
Bust my a$$ in the gym - Did and and still doing :D
Take some time off work really soon. (haven't took a single vacation in last 2.5 years) I give it 6 more months before I go crazy and start punching all the customers in the face. - Took a break for 5 months
Save money (Well..I have benn doing this for like last 5 years so not really a resolution) - Did my best and still under progress
Try to be less awkward around people.( Being an introvert is not helping at all) - Tried to some extent. But I think its like a firmware problem. Can't be fixed unless God release a firmware update to fix it. But since its 25+ years after me released and I don't expect it anymore. - So this is under progress

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Bust my a$$ in the gym - Did and and still doing :D
Take some time off work really soon. (haven't took a single vacation in last 2.5 years) I give it 6 more months before I go crazy and start punching all the customers in the face. - Took a break for 5 months
Save money (Well..I have benn doing this for like last 5 years so not really a resolution) - Did my best and still under progress
Try to be less awkward around people.( Being an introvert is not helping at all) - Tried to some extent. But I think its like a firmware problem. Can't be fixed unless God release a firmware update to fix it. But since its 25+ years after me released and I don't expect it anymore. - So this is under progress
I saw you complain last year about being introvert ,so do you think you have social anxiety disorder ?

Top Bottom