An Android App which can do...Lets create

Hannibal09

Broken In
Hey guys,
As android is becoming more and more popular, many of android user spend some time googling for app for a particular job, some time find it, some time not. Here i am starting this thread for all those people who want an app with some particular feature and not able to find it. Share your requirement here and we will together create an App for that particular feature. All apps created this way will have following must features:

1. All such apps will be opensource under GNU License
2. Ads will not be included in them

I already started developing an application for my personal requirement and posted in Google play store here. you can try it out and give feedback to improve the app. So far i didn't provided source code of this App, but if any of you interested i will do same in future.

@Moderators
I searched and found this section most suitable for this thread. If there is another, kindly move the thread. Thank you for your hard works.

debarshi

Otaku
No, I want many things, first of all, a live wallpaper which shows me the time of the day as well as the current weather animated................ Any clues

OP
H

Hannibal09

Broken In
do you want some thing like this?

I never tried to create live wallpaper, will research on it. can you help in graphics content? i don't have much idea on that.

debarshi

Otaku
Yep, I want something like this, but I'm afraid I cant help you with it in any way........................

desai_amogh

In the zone
@Hannibal09

Interesting App. Nice Effort !

Does this app only analyses/updates credit card transactions ?? OR it will also include your savings account transactions ?? Your app description only lists 4 credit card services. thats why this question.

OP
H

Hannibal09

Broken In
its also supports HDFC bank transaction but facing some minor issues. These will be resolved soon
btw kindly give feedback on the app so I can put my efforts in right direction

Last edited:

Davidaciyo

Right off the assembly line
Do you want a aspect like this? I never tried to create remain wall picture, will research on it. can you help in style content? i don't have much idea on that. . . . . . . . .

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Would have loved to see a better Design and UX for the app. Ideas can be cool... but if UX and design is not good... the app tends to fail.

OP
H

Hannibal09

Broken In
Do you want a aspect like this? I never tried to create remain wall picture, will research on it. can you help in style content? i don't have much idea on that. . . . . . . . .
definitely, let me know what exactly you want and I will help you whatever way I can.

Working on it too, soon whole UX will be remapped.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Hannibal09: As a sucker for good UI, your app UI is total ****. Please follow latest Android UI guidelines and implement HOLO theme.

your best choice is to support only 2.3.x+ devices.

Reloaded

In the zone
Can't put my bank details in this app sorry. As a advice you shouldn't be making such apps that ask for card number or bank details.
Could be a scam to steal bank details i guess? :wink:

OP
H

Hannibal09

Broken In
This app only ask for account number so that it can analyse sms. Mostly require last 4 digit. Also this app don't require network connection so all your data remain in your phone. If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

Top Bottom