Amplifier & JBL GT0938 Speakers, 48HRS ! HELP

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Heyy guyz, I'm planning to buy 2 JBL GT0938 Speakers for my Hyundia Accent.
Can you suggest some alternative in the same Price Range, Also would want to buy a powerfull Amplifier. I will adding 2 more sub woofers later so keep this is mind when suggesting the AMP.

Buying within 48 HRS in Dubai,Please help ASAP

rickson23

The Pirate King
Go with Kenwood 846M Amplifier 4 channel. 2 for Speakers . and the other 2 you can use for woofers, Or else connect for 2 more speakers and get a mono amp for woofer.
So 2 speakers now and 4channel Amp Kenwood 846M

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Those are the worst speakers you can buy from JBL.

Instead get these Kenwood KFC-6984PS (4way!!!) or KFC-P680C they will blow that weak JBL out of the waters.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Heyy guyz, I'm planning to buy 2 JBL GT0938 Speakers for my Hyundia Accent.
Can you suggest some alternative in the same Price Range, Also would want to buy a powerfull Amplifier. I will adding 2 more sub woofers later so keep this is mind when suggesting the AMP.

Buying within 48 HRS in Dubai,Please help ASAP

Relax!! Opening many threads won't solve your purpose.

TBH, I feel that your are very confused so do not go for any stuff from UAE. Just Imagine if you bring some stuff in hurry & it does not turns out as per your expectation then??? Better to be Safe than Sorry....
In India we can get many international car audio brands. If I'm not mistaken you have a very good HU & a budget of 25000 INR[decent enough with sub woofer set up]

Just come down to Bangalore & meet Satya @ EVO, Cambridge Layout. Tell him your budget & your music preference. He can definitely work out a very good setup for your car.

Note : You may need to take an Appointment before visiting him.
Check out his website for Details
EVO - All About Sound , In Car Entertainment and More !

Seriously speaking JBL's Are Garbage for me. In 2011 my frnd got Wagon R & was very excited to get JBL Stuff installed but when we auditioned jbl along with Boston speakers in his car the results was very clear. boston was nice,clear & warm sounding while jbl sounded muddy. I hope this help.

Good Luck with your Car Audio Setup.

Top Bottom