amd phenom x4 955 and gigabyte 880 usb3

manohar387

Broken In
hello,
i have the above mentioned config and want to know which games can run on this without adding an external graphics card

Cilus

laborare est orare
hello,
i have the above mentioned config and want to know which games can run on this without adding an external graphics card

Please post the total configs 1st.
Your mobo has HD 4250 IGP. You can run less demanding games like COD series, FIFA, NFS etc. with 1024X768 resolution @ lower details.

sukesh1090

Adam young
@OP,
I can assure you that you won't be able to run AC series,witcher 2,may be skyrim and most of the newer games.i myself have tried assassins creed brotherhood and it was like a slide show.but you may able to run bit older games with low settings.

OP
M

manohar387

Broken In
thanks for ur replies guys .

So now comes the next question . If i am willing to spend 5k on a graphics card for this config. What is best one i get and also i have a corsair 350 watts smps , so should i change my smps again.

sukesh1090

Adam young
I will suggest you to buy AMD 5670 GDDr5 512 mb or 1GB @ 4k the any one which you will find,it doesn't matter.it is the best card available at that price and you don't need to change your psu.and please don't ask for nvidia counter part as there is none of them:wink:
some may suggest to go with 6670 @ 5k but after reading several reviews in website and comparing the price and performance of 5670 and 6670,i found that 5670 gives more performance for buck than 6670.

Last edited:

ranjitsd

Journeyman
I will suggest you to buy AMD 5670 GDDr5 512 mb or 1GB @ 4k the any one which you will find,it doesn't matter.it is the best card available at that price and you don't need to change your psu.and please don't ask for nvidia counter part as there is none of them:wink:
some may suggest to go with 6670 @ 5k but after reading several reviews in website and comparing the price and performance of 5670 and 6670,i found that 5670 gives more performance for buck than 6670.
wt resolution can u play games 5670 in high settings

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
FPS will drop below 20 for most games. though for HD, i can max out on most games but some games. haven't tried any of the latest games though.

ranjitsd

Journeyman

palit hd 5670 cost is 5600 for ddr5 and 4200 for ddr3

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Get the Sapphire HD 5670 512 MB GDDR5 version @ 4.1/4.2K. Check the Cost2Cost site price: *www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...8Cb6cG6OQ&sig2=RZyLpmE4I2dJAJU2WT2xQQ&cad=rja

There is no point of getting the 1 GB GDDR3 version as the memory is twice as slower compared to the GDDR5 version. Also don't be fooled by the memory size. HD 5670 is not powerful enough to use the 1 GB memory.

In the list I've provided, Sapphire HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 is available around 4.7K. I think it is the best deal.

Top Bottom