AMD Athlon X2 4400+ for 1900

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
Hash!!!
Actually i sold it for rs 1679 but did not expect a DTDC charge of 100rs. i am sure that ebay will charge 6.4%. thats how i ended up in this price.
Also..
I currently have a 7750BE+ M3a78-em+ 2*1GB ram. I will next week have a AMD Phenom II 920 + 2*2 GB OCZ 1066 ram + M3A78-EM mobo.

I already got myself a CM 335 cabinet shipped for Rs. 2100.
World is too good. If you want to ask me if i did win a lotto (the answer is no).

-popularbhaskar.

hahaa... thats kicka$$ dude.. it sounds like a nice rig man and quite an upgrade..
though no separate graphics??

popularbhaskar

Journeyman
I am planning to sell out my m3a78-em off the market. I just bought it on June 15th. now i want to go in for a m4a79 deluxe mostly as m3a78-em is not too good enough for my new born phenom II. Lets se..

popularbhaskar

Journeyman
Gowtham,
Are you planning to sell your 3800+ proc?? i might have someone who is ready to get it. when i sold my proc he came in so late asking me if i can give it to him. but my proc was sold already. he just wants a proc which can open notepad and high end applications like wordpad, excel and word and stuff..lol
:)

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
^ got a buyer.......tell him to wait till this weekend. I will ask my buyer if he is intrested or not.

OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
Hash.. Ebay had stopped giving out coupons for 10% to users. WTH!!!
You should have also pushed it off then...

yeaah??? why'd they stop it?
but i think my sale's alright.. i dont think im selling it on ebay anyway.. im just waiting for gow1tham to reply and confirm.. hopefully, he will, soon enough.. heh..
but why'd ebay stop the coupons? so that means no discounts from now on? that sucks..

popularbhaskar

Journeyman
Sure that does suck !!! The best part is i got all the stuff i need (most of them.. LOL) already.
I bot my Cooler Master 335 for Rs. 2000 shipped to my door step.
I bot my WD Caviar Black 1TB for Rs 6000 shipprd a couple of months before

Btw... i already received my Phenom 2 X4 920 and my Ram. I cant wait to go home to assemble the stuff and see a working computer. (hope i see it all working)

I hope it does roar.. :)

cibin4uall

Right off the assembly line
Dude stay in touch ..............I might sell it off. I got a irresistable offer of X2 245 2.9ghz @ 2.6k(new one):wink:
I am very much looking forward to that Gowt1ham...I will be more than just happy if somebody can come up with a Mobo with 4 DDR2 Dimm slots and a Pcie x16 slot as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom