AMD 2500+ and Asus K8V-MX (AGP8x, DDR, Sata) Bundle..2 yr warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
I selling this combo bought last year (in Feb end). Both the processor and motherboard have 2 years manufacturer warranty left.

AMD processor was PIB (Processor-in-a-box) and is mounted along with the fan on the mobo

Price:3150 inclusive shipping

Planning to upgrade so I'm selling this...otherwise with a Geforce 5700LE Card and 512 MB, Vista Home Premium was working just right with Aero on...

Details:

Amd 2500+ 64 bit processor

Asus K8V-MX Via K8 Series Motherboard
AGP8x
Sata/IDE
DDR Ram upto 2 GB

More details on the Asus website:
*in.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=14&l3=225&model=754&modelmenu=2

Last edited:
OP
abhishek_sharma

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
yes i have been using all the latest softwares including Office 2007 Beta, Vista Home Premium and have been playing NFS Carbon, NBA 2007 (I have a decent graphics card though)
Nero 7, Corel Paint Trial all works absolutely fine on this combo.

It has onboard graphics upto 64 MB which can be used if you don't want to play the latest games.

OP
abhishek_sharma

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
ABSOLUTELY NOT......ANY 32-BIT SOFTWARE WORKS...IN FACT I HAVEN'T USED ANY 64-BIT VERSION TILL DATE. IN FACT ALL CPUs these days are 64-bit ones, but all of them can run 32-bit version of softwares. in fact the vista i have is 32-bit version too.

I think they'll support 64-bit applications too....when they become popular....which older cpus cannot.

See the AMD Article here:
*www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/ProductInformation/0,,30_118_9485_9487^9503,00.html

Ready for the 64-bit future

The AMD Athlon 64 processor is designed for people who want to stay at the forefront of technology and for those who depend on their PCs to keep them connected, informed, and entertained. Systems based on AMD Athlon 64 processors are able to deliver leading-edge performance for demanding productivity and entertainment software today and in the future.

With AMD64 technology, the AMD 64 processor is fully compatible with existing software, while enabling a seamless transition to 64-bit applications. Both 32- and 64-bit applications can run virtually simultaneously and transparently on the same platform. AMD64 technology enables new, cinematic computing experiences and capabilities, in addition to increased performance. AMD64 technology allows end users to take advantage of new innovations such as real-time encryption, more life-like games, accurate speech interfaces, cinema-quality graphic effects, and easy-to-use video and audio editing.

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
thanks you for your reply and PM,, i appreciate,, it.
\
but sorry,, just 2 days back i ordered an old MB / athlon processor from ebay,,

but didnt received till now,, i have to first make sure and check for that,, if the problem continues at me,, then i will let u know surely,,, thanking you,,, for your prompt replies every time.. to clarify my doubt..

thanks.

OP
abhishek_sharma

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
yes. the motherboard, processor, cpu fan and all the other accessories like cables, jumpers, etc. that came with the motherboard...along with the bill will be shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom