[Views] Amazon.IN - Order Declined but payment debited......

boosters

In the zone
Just ordered the Logitech k380 keyboard through Amazon India via SBI net banking, payment has been debited but the order is declined due to the bank didn't confirm the payment or so.

Actually, when i paid the amount and click on the return to merchant site button on SBI net banking, the session has been expired and i can't find the way to return to the amazon site through SBI, so i decided to go manually and i find that my order has been declined, i have received the confirmation after 15 min from amazon.

Customer care said on chat that, i should receive the payment within 2 days.

If you guys have faced the similar experience, please let me know, how long it may takes to credited amount to my bank account.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Usually 48 hrs i.e. 2days as told by CC.. But sometimes it gets delayed.. But max to max within a week.. It should reflect back in your account.. Happened to me couple of times..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

ChairmanSaab

Broken In
It took 5 business days for "refund" to reflect in my account for credit/debit card purchase. Net banking may take upto 4 business days.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
It took 5 business days for "refund" to reflect in my account for credit/debit card purchase. Net banking may take upto 4 business days.

Usually 48 hrs i.e. 2days as told by CC.. But sometimes it gets delayed.. But max to max within a week.. It should reflect back in your account.. Happened to me couple of times..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Thank guys, will wait for a week.

Top Bottom