Amazon.com for India??

Status
Not open for further replies.

╬Switch╬

In the zone
When is amazon.co.in going to be launched? Amazon has already launched a website for China!!
It has some really attractive pricing. It would be great to have some online store as good as Amazon for India as most of the online stores at the present are not up to the mark...

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
Hi!!!!!!!!
We have just one way to describe what it is to be at Amazon - Work hard. Have fun. Make history . Work and Fun are not different experiences here - it is a singular way of life at Amazon.
shadaab
*yahoo.com
hyd_build.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Hi!!!!!!!!!
Amazon.com invests more than $200 million per year in technology and content, which is used to maintain and innovate on the customer experience.
Shadaab
*amazon.com
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mrintech

Technomancer
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since 1995, when Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer-service centers. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, and China (Joyo.com).
shadaab
*www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Amaz...centers.+Today,+A&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

OP
╬Switch╬

╬Switch╬

In the zone
Hi!!!!!!!!
We have just one way to describe what it is to be at Amazon - Work hard. Have fun. Make history . Work and Fun are not different experiences here - it is a singular way of life at Amazon.
shadaab
*yahoo.com
hyd_build.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Posted again:
Hi!!!!!!!!!
Amazon.com invests more than $200 million per year in technology and content, which is used to maintain and innovate on the customer experience.
Shadaab
*amazon.com
I think you misunderstood my question.
I have made it clearer now :)
Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom