Amazing Spiderman announced (Reboot)

abhidev

Human Spambot
*im.tech2.in.com/gallery/2011/oct/amazingspidermangame_171039341556_640x360.jpg

This game will be released alongside the new movie. The game will be developed by Activision owned Beenox studios who’re behind the last two Spidey games, Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time.

Check out the leaked trailor
[YOUTUBE]GsT9xxTU2r8[/YOUTUBE]

Source--> Tech2

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Re: Amazing Spiderman announced(Reboot)

Web Of Shadows is the only Spiderman game I totally enjoyed.

Alok

Adventurer

^yes that was enjoying.

Why Activision is biased with PC gamers ??

Alok

Adventurer

^^not played this one but it got some positive reviews

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Shattered Dimensions is good game till I played. Very hard to control with kbd+mouse. Needs a controller.

(And, I've not tried it with controller)

Soumik99

Journeyman

i have only played shattered dimensions xD. was a nice game. edge of time got poor review scores.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths

What about shattered dimentions ??

Total crap. The controls are just arrrggggg!!! I feel like breaking my keyboard, they are sooooo bad. Anybody here who can recommend me some superhero games? (Exception: IronMan, Batman AA)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ First of all you chose wrong device to play the games. These games are meant to be played by controller and not kb. Play dmc4 with kb and you will have similar feeling. Nevertheless thanks for your opinion. :)

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
^^ First of all you chose wrong device to play the games. These games are meant to be played by controller and not kb. Play dmc4 with kb and you will have similar feeling. Nevertheless thanks for your opinion. :)

Hmmm... I guess your right. And do you mean Devil May Cry 4? I have played the Special Edition of the part 3. It was good. I saw the videos of the part 4, looks like the game is good. Do you know any good fighting games like dmc4? :)

Soumik99

Journeyman
Hmmm... I guess your right. And do you mean Devil May Cry 4? I have played the Special Edition of the part 3. It was good. I saw the videos of the part 4, looks like the game is good. Do you know any good fighting games like dmc4? :)
:rofl: you kind of have a knack for asking questions unrelated to THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. Please ask about recommendations in the MUST PLAY GAMES THREAD(i think thats the one for it) or maybe PM the one you wan to ask something.

Okay.. now regarding the "not coming to pc thing",i am not sure, shattered dimensions too was once said to be unavailable for pc, but it did release afterwards, wasn't it? not sure but i had been following shattered dimensions from the day it was announced. xD. I think this will come to pc. All SM games are available for PC sooooooo

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
you kind of have a knack for asking questions unrelated to THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. Please ask about recommendations in the MUST PLAY GAMES THREAD(i think thats the one for it) or maybe PM the one you wan to ask something.

Sorry for that.

Okay.. now regarding the "not coming to pc thing",i am not sure, shattered dimensions too was once said to be unavailable for pc, but it did release afterwards, wasn't it? not sure but i had been following shattered dimensions from the day it was announced. xD. I think this will come to pc. All SM games are available for PC sooooooo

Just hoping if it is going to release for PC, the gameplay is just as awesome as the Web Of Shadows :p

Top Bottom