All round multimedia laptop with gaming

chillz88

Broken In
I would like to buy a laptop which i would mainly use for movies.. and for gaming.. would like to be under 80k rs . I do have the following laptops in mind..

Lenovo y510p- dont know if i should get this because the second gpu would be tough and costly to get.. also i heard somewhere that a new batch of lenovo y510 are coming in august due to issues.. Dont know if thats true.. i m not that laptop techy.. used to be a console gamer but not now due to college and studies..

Asus g56jr- looks really good and i have heard it has better heat management..doesnt have sli but a better gtx760m graphic card? does their service suck?

Also i could get a laptop from dubai, if so any good alternatives than above? also my cousin is way less tech savy, so it wont be that easy.. would be better to buy from india.. does all y510's come with an sli option? would there be better options to get in dubai and cheaper?

Thanks

$hadow

Geek in making
Asus one is more heavy in comparison to y510p. Hence not a perfect laptop for college. I would suggest y510p and add another ssd to it according to your budget.

OP
C

chillz88

Broken In
Guess i am gonna wait till august for the lenovo y50...love the slimness and the portability that would come with it... hope the screen isnt as bad as they say.. darn, i really wish choosing a laptop was easy.. :p

UPDATED

I cant find any good reviews of the screen of y50.. so i just checked around asus laptops in india.. sad that there isnt much choice in india.. there is the g750jm... the reviews are really good but the reviews also use the 8gb ram ones.. while the one on flipkart only has the 24 gb ones which costs more than 12 k..

any idea if i get a an 8 or 12 gb one of asus g750jm in india?

Last edited:
Top Bottom