All laptop related queries here!!!

pausebreak

Broken In
@rider and TD friends

What about this Acer laptop?. It comes with additional 2 years warranty + other offers
Acer Aspire V3 571G Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Linux/ 1GB Graph) (NX.RZJSI.006): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Acer Notebook

I plan to buy a laptop tomorrow and till I saw this thread I was very clear to go for either Lenova G580 or HP G6 2016 based on the best offer price. But now I am confused...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/165485-new-acer-lappy-available.html

Thanks

raj_55555

Journeyman
Guys new requirement:
1. Budget = Rs 30k.
Screen = 14"
must be able to play Blu ray movies (blu ray drive not required).
May be games like counter strike and the older NFS most wanted would suffice.. Any suggestions?

2. Budget = Rs 80K
Screen = 15.6" FHD with kick ass gaming ability with some rendering..

:) Help guys...

Bibin Varghese Thekkan

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
Application to be used on Laptop
study: Xlinx, matlab( primary use)(windows softwares)
Editing : final cut (apple software)
Games :.....
So I need a system that is compact able with mac and windows.
The budget is 3000AED , when i checked the prices the laptops priced 45000 in India is around 2000AED(hp i5,4gb,500gb,Gc2gb).
So Indian price range will be 55-80k INR.
Minimum requrements
Screen : 15
Hdd: 500gb (ssd prefered)
Ram :4gb
Graphics:2gb
Processor : I5

Brand preference based on past reliability of products
Like: Hp,lenovo, sony, Asus....
Dislike: Dell, Samsung, toshiba
Hoping for a fast reply

rider

as Kratos
@rider and TD friends

What about this Acer laptop?. It comes with additional 2 years warranty + other offers
Acer Aspire V3 571G Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Linux/ 1GB Graph) (NX.RZJSI.006): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Acer Notebook

I plan to buy a laptop tomorrow and till I saw this thread I was very clear to go for either Lenova G580 or HP G6 2016 based on the best offer price. But now I am confused...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/165485-new-acer-lappy-available.html

Thanks

Big NO! to acer laptops if you care about your money. Don't be confuse and buy hp pavilion G6-2016tx. It is available for 38.5k by applying coupon code GREEN2012 at infibeam.

Guys new requirement:
1. Budget = Rs 30k.
Screen = 14"
must be able to play Blu ray movies (blu ray drive not required).
May be games like counter strike and the older NFS most wanted would suffice.. Any suggestions?

2. Budget = Rs 80K
Screen = 15.6" FHD with kick ass gaming ability with some rendering..

:) Help guys...

1) ThinkPad E430 (3254-D7Q) Laptop (2nd Gen Ci5/ 2GB/ 500GB/ No OS) for 30k budget

2) ASUS G55VW-DH71 for 1225 USD

karkeo

Broken In
Hey guys

Why don any one buy MSI lappys
they are gaming powerhouse and luks GUUUDD too.goin to enquire abt them 2moro yeah.

rider

as Kratos
Hey guys

Why don any one buy MSI lappys
they are gaming powerhouse and luks GUUUDD too.goin to enquire abt them 2moro yeah.

I think they are gone from India, smc International stopped selling it too. Take a look on Asus G-series it is great.

please sugest the cheapest 14 inch lappy witi 2nd gen i3 or equal procy

Lenovo Thinkpad E430 (3254-AM4) Laptop (2nd Gen Ci3/ 2GB/ 500GB/ No OS)

vishal.karkera.89

Hey frnds....i m thinking to buy sony vaio sve 15116en model of laptop from lamington road, Grantroad , mumbai as the prices are very tempting....! Thinking to buy from lappie world or mac it....the market price is around 44,990....

Lappie world is selling @ arnd 33k

and macit @ 31k

My question is will it be safe to buy frm these places??? how can i b sure they are selling me the genuine product....! and later if something goes wrong...dont wanna here frm d sony service center saying it cannot be covered under warranty becoz its nt from authorized dealer...! :|

Kindly help me guys...if ne one has buyed from these shops earlier kindly share der experience...!

coolguyind

Broken In
1) What is your budget?
I like to divide this part into 4 different categories
(a) Rs 20000- Rs 30000
(b) Rs 30000- Rs 45000 [My preferred range but not neccessary]
(c) Rs 45000- Rs 55000
(d) Rs 55000 – Rs 70000
What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
o 14"
o 15" – 15.6"
3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?No Likes or Dislikes

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

(a) Entertainment – Should be able to play movies including HD flawlessly with xclent resolution and picture quality
(b) Web surfing – YouTube, reading articles etc
(c) Casual gaming – Not hardcore gamer.
(d) Downloading and listening music – Should have good quality sound system built-in
(e) Microsoft Office

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Resolution – best according to price ranges given above.
Type – I think matte will be fine. I don’t like viewing reflections of me or things behind while watching movies or surfing.

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)+As I’m Based in New Delhi So purchasing any brand or model should not be any problem as Nehru Place Market is there. But still I like to get suggestion if anyone have regarding any particular dealer or reseller who can give good service or any discount.
Obviously, need not to mention ASS. I don’t want to crib later after investing an amount in it.

But, Please note dear friends that Whatever you reply/suggest please take care of different categories of budget which I mentioned in first question. So, suggest me best of VFM in each category of price range. And try to suggest me models which are readily available and you yourself used or at least tested/worked on for good enough time.

P.S Please don’t go into too much nitty-gritty unless you feel it of very much importance into buying decisions.

rider

as Kratos
I am looking for a laptop under 25k. Please suggest. It should support win xp and should be preferably be 32 bit. Thanks in advance.

The best for your budget is Samsung Laptop NP300E5Z Price in India, Samsung Laptop NP300E5Z Laptop Reviews - Infibeam.com
It will cost you 26,129 after 10% discount by using coupon code MANGOPEOPLE. And 2k bucks will be get in your infibeam wallet by this you can purchase anything of 2k in future.

@coolguyind
First fix your budget. 30-45k is big range to tell you.

ayanadhi

hi all,
i have a compaq notebook. model no - CQ61-408TX. it has a T4400 dual core processor and nvidia G103M graphics card. my question is can i upgrade these two components? money is not an issue (even if it is illogically high) . i simply love my notebook and want to use it few more years, nowadays it is not being able to run newer apps n games.so my questions are ;

1.can i upgrade cpu n gpu of this system? if yes plz gimme address of d party , who can do it . first preference is pune , 2nd is mumbai.

regards
ayan

Bibin Varghese Thekkan

1) What is your budget?
(c) Rs 45000- Rs 55000
(d) Rs 55000 – Rs 70000
o 15" – 15.6"
3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?No Likes or Dislikes

no preference

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

MaC COMPACT ABLE

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Thanks rider for your sugestion, however my budget is 25k 1k +-, the lenovo one is 30k above...

cant i find a 14 incher core i3 in 25k by the way that samsung you sugested is good after discount but its 15.6 inch

Ok suggnst me the best possible 14 inch laptop in sub 30k will buy next saturday

rider

as Kratos
hi all,
i have a compaq notebook. model no - CQ61-408TX. it has a T4400 dual core processor and nvidia G103M graphics card. my question is can i upgrade these two components? money is not an issue (even if it is illogically high) . i simply love my notebook and want to use it few more years, nowadays it is not being able to run newer apps n games.so my questions are ;

1.can i upgrade cpu n gpu of this system? if yes plz gimme address of d party , who can do it . first preference is pune , 2nd is mumbai.

regards
ayan

You can not upgrade component easily specially the CPU and the GPU as nobody do this. I would suggest you to stay away from this and simply make your budget and buy a new proper laptop.

1) What is your budget?
(c) Rs 45000- Rs 55000
(d) Rs 55000 – Rs 70000
o 15" – 15.6"

no preference

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

MaC COMPACT ABLE

You should buy the new mac mini.

Thanks rider for your sugestion, however my budget is 25k 1k +-, the lenovo one is 30k above...

cant i find a 14 incher core i3 in 25k by the way that samsung you sugested is good after discount but its 15.6 inch

Ok suggnst me the best possible 14 inch laptop in sub 30k will buy next saturday

Buy Samsung Laptop NP300E5Z It has awesome 15.6" anti-glare screen and weighs much light.
If you want 14" with windows 8 get HP 1000-1205TU Notebook with Windows 8

You can use the coupon MANOPEOPLE and get 2k off in both these laptops. In future you have to use these 2k bucks to buy something for free or less from infibeam store.

Last edited:

coolguyind

Broken In
The best for your budget is Samsung Laptop NP300E5Z Price in India, Samsung Laptop NP300E5Z Laptop Reviews - Infibeam.com
It will cost you 26,129 after 10% discount by using coupon code MANGOPEOPLE. And 2k bucks will be get in your infibeam wallet by this you can purchase anything of 2k in future.

@coolguyind
First fix your budget. 30-45k is big range to tell you.

Budget Upto Rs 50K (But plz feel free to suggest anything above this price if it is worth considering and make a major difference Max – Rs 60K.)

Please help me in my purchase decision of a Notebook/ultrabook
(a) Purpose/Use/Primary Task – Watching movies/youtube/listening songs/ casual gaming (No hardcore gamer) But Please note that picture quality/resolution and sound quality should be xclent.

(b) Budget – Upto Rs 50K (But plz feel free to suggest anything above this price if it is worth considering and make a major difference Max – Rs 60K.)

(c) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer) – 15”-15.6” Weight –the lesser the better.

(d) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer - think matte will be fine. I don’t like viewing reflections of me or things behind while watching movies or surfing.

(e) Anything else you would like to say – Plz try to suggest me models which are readily available and you yourself used or at least tested/worked on for good enough time. ASS should be best. I don’t want to spend my time running behind them for service issue. I read lot about heat issue please take care of this point and also battery life, laptops purpose is defeated if it doesn’t have good battery life.

P.S Please don’t go into too much nitty-gritty unless you feel it of very much importance into buying decisions.

rider

as Kratos
Budget Upto Rs 50K (But plz feel free to suggest anything above this price if it is worth considering and make a major difference Max – Rs 60K.)

Please help me in my purchase decision of a Notebook/ultrabook
(a) Purpose/Use/Primary Task – Watching movies/youtube/listening songs/ casual gaming (No hardcore gamer) But Please note that picture quality/resolution and sound quality should be xclent.

(b) Budget – Upto Rs 50K (But plz feel free to suggest anything above this price if it is worth considering and make a major difference Max – Rs 60K.)

(c) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer) – 15”-15.6” Weight –the lesser the better.

(d) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer - think matte will be fine. I don’t like viewing reflections of me or things behind while watching movies or surfing.

(e) Anything else you would like to say – Plz try to suggest me models which are readily available and you yourself used or at least tested/worked on for good enough time. ASS should be best. I don’t want to spend my time running behind them for service issue. I read lot about heat issue please take care of this point and also battery life, laptops purpose is defeated if it doesn’t have good battery life.

As per your needs and requirements. I would suggest you to buy Dell Inspiron 15R Turbo. It has great after sales service and has excellent matte finish full HD 1080p screen. Battery life is fine you will easily get 4 hours of battery in power saving mode. It will cost you about 58k included taxes.

Gtb93

In the zone
[/SPOILER]

As per your needs and requirements. I would suggest you to buy Dell Inspiron 15R Turbo. It has great after sales service and has excellent matte finish full HD 1080p screen. Battery life is fine you will easily get 4 hours of battery in power saving mode. It will cost you about 58k included taxes.

Any idea how much the most top-end model of the 15r turbo would cost?
Location: Mumbai, octroi might come in as I'm not in navi mumbai area.
Also, a college student(does student discount come into play?)

Also, I have a dead laptop. Dead as in maybe mobo dead. Is it possible to still use the HDD to transfer stuff to my new laptop(when I get one)?

Top Bottom