All laptop related queries here!!!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I am already having Windows laptop and desktop. More or less all brands are same IMO.
The new laptop would be for my wife and gonna buy apple macbook air M1 now.

Can someone please tell me difference between MGN63ZS/A vs MGN63AB/A models.
Both are 256, 8gigs, 13 inch, space gray models. Price is also same.
Couldn't find the difference myself.
VivoBook series is the low end series of ASUS whereas ZenBook series is the higher end/premium end series of Asus.
Obviously you need to shell out more money for purchasing the ZenBook series.

YOUR BUDGET!!!
YOUR CHOICE!!!

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
@omega44-xt What do you think about galaxy book 4?
*www.samsung.com/in/computers/galaxy-book/galaxy-book4/buy/

1713722032333.png

What is difference between 150U and 1255U? Which one is better for Running software like CubeIDE(Based on eclipse), Android studio, Visual Studio and development on ThreadX. Wont be doing any gaming at all.
Overall do you think there any other alternatives in this budget range?(75-85K)? I would like a thin and light laptop easy to carry which is why I don't like gaming laptops.

@omega44-xt What do you think about galaxy book 4?

View attachment 22825
What is difference between 150U and 1255U? Which one is better for Running software like CubeIDE(Based on eclipse), Android studio, Visual Studio and development on ThreadX. Wont be doing any gaming at all.
Overall do you think there any other alternatives in this budget range?(75-85K)? I would like a thin and light laptop easy to carry which is why I don't like gaming laptops.
Check some reviews of the laptop.

IMO c5 120U should be enough as all 4 seems similar enough (same core config & architecture), newer might be a bit more efficient.

IMO look into HP pavilion plus with 7840U & HP aero 13 with 7735U.

7840U should easily be the most powerful CPU but do find the relative performance of c5 120U against 7735U/6800U.

Top Bottom