All computers now under govt. watch

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
So Government literally blow the opportunity to became the cheapest server hub like Netherlands,Germany ,France etc. We already have the cheapest labor and if Govt provide half of the funding for servers we can offer the same servers for 20-30 EUR compared to hetzner(39 EUR). But with this rules who'll buy the servers?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Government literally blow the opportunity to became the cheapest server hub like Netherlands,Germany ,France etc. We already have the cheapest labor and if Govt provide half of the funding for servers we can offer the same servers for 20-30 EUR compared to hetzner(39 EUR). But with this rules who'll buy the servers?
India doesn't even have the bandwidth & redundancy to compete with server hubs in US/EU.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It is a popular belief that WhatsApp calls cannot be traced. Same myth goes with safety of a lot of services.
Any officer from any intelligence knows that whatsapp end to end encryption is just a myth because already it's source code is with the govt agencies. Even the local state police have them.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I agree with the security parts completely but giving access to revenue departments is complete bull.
Last month an MP and a state cabinet minister from ruling Andhra Pradesh govt got their businesses raided by IT, EC & RI. It turned out that each of them has created suit case companies and transferred 10,000 crores each to accounts abroad.
Also presently the agencies got issued a look out notice from the court to all airports that they might jump from here.

PS: Half of the money which they both amassed are from loans from several nationalised banks across the country.

The centre is of the opinion that this fiasco might turn out into another Vijay Mallya affair and also informed the interpol before hand.

Now tell me how come the centre knew about the transactions they made or were making. Through this surveillance techniques only.

We the comman man aka aam aadmi is now where threated by such National Security Acts because we know very well that we are the hardworking Janata and innocent. It's those guys who does such unscrupulous activities who are always afraid or feel threatened by such surveillance by the central agencies or even the local state ones for that matter.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any officer from any intelligence knows that whatsapp end to end encryption is just a myth because already it's source code is with the govt agencies. Even the local state police have them.
This is completely incorrect,the day Indian govt has access to source code of software like whatsapp will be the day Pakistan will stop claiming Kashmir. As for end-to-end encryption that also works & till today there is no credible proof of it being bypassed. As for "how centre knew" then always remember that no matter how smart a machine is it is still controlled by a human only,no matter how secure a system is its access is still with some person only.Cases like these are solved by good old "human intelligence".

Nerevarine

Incarnate
whatsapp is a billion dollar IP. Do you really think common police has their source code ? Companies spend billions to keep their sourcecode as private as possible.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'd say China's surveillance is worse than US because they have recently implemented a social point system. People with "bad" behaviour will have lower points which will result in less likelihood in getting loans or government benefits. Plus with surveillance, they will always know when you criticize politicians or whether you parked in a no-parking zone.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I'd say China's surveillance is worse than US because they have recently implemented a social point system. People with "bad" behaviour will have lower points which will result in less likelihood in getting loans or government benefits. Plus with surveillance, they will always know when you criticize politicians or whether you parked in a no-parking zone.
Wow, thats some black mirror shit.

billubakra

Conversation Architect

Nope, no country has a backdoor besides US and it's counterparts. Russia and China can have them whenever they want though.

Last month an MP and a state cabinet minister from ruling Andhra Pradesh govt got their businesses raided by IT, EC & RI. It turned out that each of them has created suit case companies and transferred 10,000 crores each to accounts abroad.
Also presently the agencies got issued a look out notice from the court to all airports that they might jump from here.

PS: Half of the money which they both amassed are from loans from several nationalised banks across the country.

The centre is of the opinion that this fiasco might turn out into another Vijay Mallya affair and also informed the interpol before hand.

Now tell me how come the centre knew about the transactions they made or were making. Through this surveillance techniques only.

We the comman man aka aam aadmi is now where threated by such National Security Acts because we know very well that we are the hardworking Janata and innocent. It's those guys who does such unscrupulous activities who are always afraid or feel threatened by such surveillance by the central agencies or even the local state ones for that matter.

Centre came to know about those companies and money because of 2019 elections. That has nothing to do with surveillance. Cmmon man it's all how they cook their books and stuff. Even if they start surveillance, these people will work on PC's and Laptops which will never be connected to the Internet. How in the world will they sneak in then? Ok CIA, FSB, MI5, Mossad etc. can do it but will our agencies do it? Not until that are pressurised by people in the Centre. And they will target their opponents and people whom they don't like.

Personally I don't care if they start surveillance. I am not a terrorist or something. But like someone mentioned above, who will watch the people watching us? Sex and Money can make people do wonders.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am not a terrorist or something
We the comman man aka aam aadmi is now where threated by such National Security Acts because we know very well that we are the hardworking Janata and innocent.
I think we need to dispel this notion that the common man is not affected by mass surveillance. I already gave an example of how it is in China, we are not too far off especially since the government is getting more authoritarian, they will use surveillance to keep tabs on people who don't align with their views or to systematically target or harass certain demographics. It's foolish to think you are safe when the government can watch all your activity.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I think we need to dispel this notion that the common man is not affected by mass surveillance. I already gave an example of how it is in China, we are not too far off especially since the government is getting more authoritarian, they will use surveillance to keep tabs on people who don't align with their views or to systematically target or harass certain demographics. It's foolish to think you are safe when the government can watch all your activity.
They are already doing it with uidai. You piss them off, bam they disable or delete or whatever is the right word here your card and boom you cannot access you bank account, your sim is down etc. etc. + I read somewhere that if you have a say SBI bank account in Goa and you withdraw money from say Kashmir branch, they will know about it. So, we are already under kinda surveillance. What will they get atleast from my pc? Songs, Movies, Games, Photos? Well they can take it and shove it up in their acche din.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
whatsapp is a billion dollar IP. Do you really think common police has their source code ? Companies spend billions to keep their sourcecode as private as possible.
in 2015, 2 techies were caught at bihar-nepal border and 1 techie at mumbai airport. All three were well settled NRIs working in US but came back to join the fight in Syria against the US, Russia and their allies. I read in the Janes Weekly that US provided the intel inputs regarding them.
In July,7th, 2018 15 people were arrested in Mumbai for forming a Whatsapp group propogating enemity against Mr.Modi.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
True pretty mental.

I can't comment on encryption cracking, but India has a very advanced surveillance system, I've spoken to one of the people supplying such tech, and obviously I can't confirm this with proof without doxxing myself, but if you take my words for it, believe me it's crazy.
The tech is supplied by IBM, took 3 years to built it for us by them. Came operational on October,15th,2015 onwards. Its an AI.
And for those who can think that they can send us Indians back to the stone age by hitting it obviously will be shattered because it implements DNA(Distributed Network Architecture)
Otherwise known as Arrangement of networked computers in which several processors (the CPUs) are located on scattered machines, but are capable of working both independently and jointly as required.
Dont ask me about its name boys...Please...(Its Classified)
Jai Hind...
Long Live Great Hindustan...

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Is this supposed to be a sarcastic jab at me?
Truth is always sour. But one has to accept the ground reality of todays world as its a cruel world nowadays. Its not a sracastic jab at all.
All this nonsense about privacy and intrusion, if allowed shall render our society to into utter chaos if not controlled.
Take for example, Did any incident happen after 2008 for us? No right! Why it did not?

Top Bottom