Airtel vs. Hutch

Do you think Airtel is better or Hutch ?

• Hutch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

casablanca

Broken In
well i work 4 Hutch, i wont say that its very good as it lacks Network problem in many places (inner places to be precise)
this is just coz Airtel has tower frequency of 1800mhz
and Hutch has 900mhz

but has ofcourse many good plus points
Press Ads are excellent (the good quality of prints used 4 the ads say it all)
HutchTV is good (any phone with EDGE compatible)
Schemes are quiet good
U get lot of goodies (compliments like tshirts,caps cd-pouches,watches, flask or playing cards given away with any connections taken)(all have the autograph of Rahul Dravid)

Above all that the best part for me is that i have a staff sim card (i can make any Hutch 2 Hutch calling within Karnataka free of cost, other network .50ps and sms anywhere .30ps within karnataka)

OP
I

ishaan

Padawan
casablanca said:
it lacks Network problem in many places (inner places to be precise)
this is just coz Airtel has tower frequency of 1800mhz
and Hutch has 900mhz

i get a much better signal wid hutch in my basement than with airtel at the exact same spot with the same phone

casablanca

Broken In
well ishaan i said in 'some places' where airtel takes over Hutch when it comes to Network/Signal

ya ur rite even i get good signal in my basement with hutch then airtel

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
well ishaan i said in 'some places' where airtel takes over Hutch when it comes to Network/Signal

Actually, even though I never get all signal bars lit up, I can still make and receive calls and browse using GPRS quite easily, EVEN when only red-colored bar remains. But, many of my friends who use Airtel need all bars lit up to even make and receive calls. I've been using Hutch for over 2 years now and I've never had any problems so far. So it might LOOK like Airtel has better signal coverage simply because of the higher frequency, but calls and quality drop severely on Airtel powered phones when you move into a building of any sort. I'm not switching from Hutch for any reason. Viva la Hutch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom