==>Airtel Nop User Come Here<==

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Hey there was no file size limi when I used NOP. I used to download Songs on my mobile. Even from songs.pk. Its used to work perfectly. However I used to do that two months back. Don't know ifthey have imposed any limit now.

Can anyone confirm this.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^I have been using NOP for last six months.I am not able to dwld file more than 3mb in size.u were lucky. :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guys,

I just wanted to know how to access sites like orkut from my phone using NOP. I am using a LG C2500 and I am not able to access it using Opera Mini, while my friend can access it using his KG200. Is there any tweaks that I can use to get around this problem?

azzu

AJJU
frnds iam getting free MO from 2 days
this happend many times with me once free MO was for 6 months
this is usaually happens when we activate MO and Airtel's server's r down they take the request but cant proceses it and when it is activated there machines dont hav any info of us ( was told this by a FRnd (airtel worker) )
this usally happen's for one in a lakh

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Such things also happens with me, they didnt decrease anything from my balance for continuous 2 months :) this happen in last april & May.....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^This has happened with my NOP.They sometimes deduct some 5-10 bucks/per month from my a/c but that's ok. :)

siniranji

Right off the assembly line
still airtel sucks,

they still ruin my pocket by not deactiivating my gprs connection
and come up with some silly reasons for technical difficulties

they beat around the bush and illegitimate pilferage of your valuable money

please go for some other solution

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I disconnected the Mobile Office for sometime bcozI got Broadband now i am not using it,,
just that ,,, I asked about NOP he said .. AirTel live and Mobileoffie from now on.. NO NOP service in future

choudang

Padawan
I have downloaded upto 8MB file size in my cell ... not deduction of money.... the dif between NOP and MO ..... NOP can not be used for PC.

Use opera mini 4 beta to surf the net.

H

hac_king

casual_gamer said:
Hey what's the speed of this Airtel Nop? I want to listen to online radio from mobile, does NOP provide atleast 32kbps (i.e 4 KBps) continous bandwidth?

Yepp buddy u can enjoy it... But if ur speeds are below 48 kbps then there are too few channls but if ur speed is more than 64 like mine thn u'll hav lots of chanls.... I am enjoying 24 kbps to 64 kbps chanls without any intruption just by altering there buffer to 32 sec.. Overall m using it on FREE GPRS which have fastest speed compared to any Paid package

But i used to hear punjabi music,,, If u wana list of this chnanls n hoe to use them u can visit my forum.. I described it specialy for gprs.. Link of forum is in signature....

pra_2006 said:
there is no chance u can download more than 3 mb i have tried thousands of tricks
who said that u can't download ??
Even there is restriction of same size on FREE GPRS too but m even used to download 300 mb movies:p :D

BTW do you know HTTP CONNECT method????

Last edited by a moderator:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
are hac_king bhai digit me bhi???

tab aapka hack kaisa chal raha hai??? but aap to share nahi karenge aapna hack?? koi baat nahi?? kyun share karne ka nahi to wo block ho jaega!!!

Pat

Beyond Smart
hac_king said:
Yepp buddy u can enjoy it... But if ur speeds are below 48 kbps then there are too few channls but if ur speed is more than 64 like mine thn u'll hav lots of chanls.... I am enjoying 24 kbps to 64 kbps chanls without any intruption just by altering there buffer to 32 sec.. Overall m using it on FREE GPRS which have fastest speed compared to any Paid package

But i used to hear punjabi music,,, If u wana list of this chnanls n hoe to use them u can visit my forum.. I described it specialy for gprs.. Link of forum is in signature....

who said that u can't download ??
Even there is restriction of same size on FREE GPRS too but m even used to download 300 mb movies:p :D

BTW do you know HTTP CONNECT method????

NOP is a pure WAP connection.It is not possible to listen to online streaming radio using it.Technically speaking,it might be possible using MO, but I am not sure if its worth it coz of below average speeds on MO!!

ninad_xpress

Broken In
Try this one :
Connect to net & start download file with any download manager with resume/pause support. Pause the file after 2.7MB before 3MB & disconnect net & reconnect it & resume that download. Otherwise try to download files via torrent softwares or P2P softwares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom