Airtel Mobile Office question

Status
Not open for further replies.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
I want to activate MO but have a few doubts. Its charges are 20 rupees per day here. So if i activate it today 6 pm, 20 rupees are gone, i want to know when will be the next 20 rupees deducted? tomorrow 6 pm? or is there a particular time for the deduction??
thanx.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I think another plan... in Airtel
u can go For 7 days unlimted @ Rs.75 If ur usage is more...
For ur information...

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
buntythecool said:
it should be on next day
NExt day at what time?

Ganeshkumar said:
I think another plan... in Airtel
u can go For 7 days unlimted @ Rs.75 If ur usage is more...
For ur information...
They dont have such plan here.. I am in UP west...

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
The 20 RS a day terminates in exactly 24 hours from the time of receiving an "activated" message back from them.

They'll send you a reminder, AND a terminated message once near and at the expiry.

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
QwertyManiac said:
The 20 RS a day terminates in exactly 24 hours from the time of receiving an "activated" message back from them.

They'll send you a reminder, AND a terminated message once near and at the expiry.
Exactly the answer i was lookin for!! :D Thanx!!

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
REY619 said:
I want to activate MO but have a few doubts. Its charges are 20 rupees per day here. So if i activate it today 6 pm, 20 rupees are gone, i want to know when will be the next 20 rupees deducted? tomorrow 6 pm? or is there a particular time for the deduction??
thanx.

There is no deduction of another 20 rupees. They'll just deactivate the GPRS after 24 hours from the time you receive the confirmation msg that GPRS has been activated. Then you need to activate it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom