Airtel Mobile Office beats blackholes in sucking competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
What the **** is wrong with Airtel. They take 15 bucks from us everyday for using their $hitty Mobile Office and can't even give proper service.

Few days ago, when I was trying to activate MO, they were telling me they were "upgrading their system" and I should try after some time. That some time turned out to be 3 days.

Now after I finally get it activated, the speeds start to crawl. Infact the downloading was so slow (2 KBps to be exact) that I was worried it might start going backwards and I might start uploading data instead. I start downloading a 100mb file from RS, halfway through the GPRS disconnects automaticaly, leaving me with a useless 52mb rar file. And this happens 4 times in a row.

Finally I decide to learn from my mistakes and decide to not download at all and just browse and go to Digit IRC. Guess what, I'm not able to go online any more. I can do it from my phone, but not through the pc. And that's exactly why we use Mobile Office for anyway.

So guys, Breaking News. Airtel Mobile Office beats blackholes in sucking competition. Phuck you Airtel. I swear if I see anybody from Airtel on the street, I'll beat them into a pulp.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
On da contrary i'm happy wit airtel's bugged services.. Who else can give u free 2months mobile office.:)?
And lots of ppl in my hostel are on free mobile office or free airtel online?

Power UP

In the zone
Lol even i had many off days with Airtel service.

Here is one thats especially funny (annoying to me).

Probably some 5-6 months back my airtel balance which was some Rs500 suddenly was showing rs 0. I immediately called CC and asked why balance was zero, they replied i used Airtle Live to download stuff.
I politely replied i never use the live service but the MO service. They were totally adamant that i used live service. I asked them to connect the call to their CC chief. I nearly spoke for 4hrs(new record for me) arguing with him but still couldn't convince him.
Finally after the lengthy conversation i asked what exactly i downloaded form their stupid Airtel Live........

CC Cheif :- You have downloaded all the Hrithik Roshan pics,video,truetones,polytones etc. of the site. The total cost is 614.50 Rs but since i downloaded so many things they gave some kinda discount and only reduced my balance to zero and not negative values :rolleyes:

aytus

The Boss
lol im gettin about 2.7~3KBps speed. but its time i learn from my mistakes and shift to bsnl broadband.. lol i lov proxifers and free net.. but now none work and even if some work they are verrrrrrrrrry slow.. so shift to BSNL broadband.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol even i had many off days with Airtel service.

Here is one thats especially funny (annoying to me).

Probably some 5-6 months back my airtel balance which was some Rs500 suddenly was showing rs 0. I immediately called CC and asked why balance was zero, they replied i used Airtle Live to download stuff.
I politely replied i never use the live service but the MO service. They were totally adamant that i used live service. I asked them to connect the call to their CC chief. I nearly spoke for 4hrs(new record for me) arguing with him but still couldn't convince him.
Finally after the lengthy conversation i asked what exactly i downloaded form their stupid Airtel Live........

CC Cheif :- You have downloaded all the Hrithik Roshan pics,video,truetones,polytones etc. of the site. The total cost is 614.50 Rs but since i downloaded so many things they gave some kinda discount and only reduced my balance to zero and not negative values :rolleyes:

Well Airtel guys are going funny now a days, hope they have earned a lot.:D
BTW AirTel services are not so bad as well as not so goooood. Really sometime not only airtel, other service provider also fools customer as I have seen. Few days ago mine neighbourhood guy was blamed using internet on Indicom and was charged Rs. 8,000.00....but he is 0 for internet & PCs. When he asked for detailed packet data list. My god that list was showing him that he was using internet during exam hrs, as he have kept his phone switched off.:mad:

I think these bodies have old servers imported from somewhere like china or so on. that's why lots of customer are getting trouble.

Buddy, I am using MO 100% free since last two months & downloaded hundreds of GBs, bye god.........but when I ask airtel customer support to check my data packet transactions they say nil.:eek:

Last edited:

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
FOr that reasön, airtel sucks in my place 2.no gprs conn for 12 continous mths-upgradin system, they say.switch over to cellone-good 10 kbps speed with only 199 pm rental,dwnload limit 4gb.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
FOr that reasön, airtel sucks in my place 2.no gprs conn for 12 continous mths-upgradin system, they say.switch over to cellone-good 10 kbps speed with only 199 pm rental,dwnload limit 4gb.

hummm, i heard the same by my m8. I egar to switch to the connection.:p

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
N make sure u get this plan under govt. servant scheme i.e. if any of fren/parents apply for it who work under indian govt.,then no 1000 bucks for installn charge,only rs 100 for activatn charge.n u ve ur sim in 5 days!

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Ahh! NOP. Bliss. 2 Rs/day.

NOP is another problem. Since now I use MO all the time, I decided to deactivate NOP. But sending the message has no effect. I only get "Thank You" as a reply. Now I'm unnecessarily paying 2 rupees per day for a service that I don't use. I called cc again today and now they tell me I have to go to the nearest Airtel shop to deactivate it. WTF!

Pathik

Google Bot
Dont deactivate it krazzy. Once you deact it, there is no way to get it back. NOP is officially over for all new subscribers.

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Dont deactivate it krazzy. Once you deact it, there is no way to get it back. NOP is officially over for all new subscribers.

I know. But I'm now a full time MO user. I can use MO on PC as well as on the phone. Can't do the same with NOP. Plus stuff like Youtube Mobile don't work with NOP. So even though NOP is active on my phone right now, I don't use it and don't see using it in future either. So my 2 bucks per day are officially going down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom