Airtel Live and my K300i

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshar

Broken In
I recently bought a K300i and took airtel connection and recharged with 999/- prepaid.
I want to use airtel live on my mobile. I sent AIRTEL LIVE to 501 and I recieved the settings. I installed them. But when I try to open the browser and connect to any site I cant do that. I get a message 'Connection Failed'.

Some one told me that I should also send GPRS to 501 and wait for 48 hrs. Is this true?

amol48

Searching...
no thats not true... even after receiving the settings you have to manually do these settings... type this in proxy server add 100.1.200.99 and this in proxy port no. 8080. It will be done definatelfy

amol48

Searching...
And ya akshar you got connection failed msg it means your airtel live is activated. Had it not been you would have got connection not available msg..

amol48

Searching...
ok but did you entered the proxy server add.. are you able to connect now to AIRTEL LIVE or stil getting any error ??

OP
A

akshar

Broken In
I changed the connection mode from WAP to HTTP and there was no need to enter the proxy address and port as it was already there.

Still when I open my inbuilt browser it shows a message 'Connection Failed'. My homepage is *live.airtel.in

OP
A

akshar

Broken In
it worked finaly you need to call 121 and request the operator to activate it
airtel live is useless use mobile office instead
i have posted this reply from my mobile

moshel

Padawan
u have the option of port no. under streaming settings and its 8799.
and as for the homepage its *live.airtelworld.com.....but still confirm it with the customer care if its diff. in ur area.
after getting automatic settings u have to just change the homepage...and one more thing u wont be able to open anyother site other than airtel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom